Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

Boog

Cool pics. There's something incredibly entertaining about the demon girl with the bikini that looks like two Cthulu heads.
... What? They do!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Boog

I'll chose to take that as a complement. Also, I liked the sort of style of clothing in that last picture, it was rather different from what your characters usually wear. Can't wait to see more.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Blazehawk

I loves your art, Xze. :3

But I just had to say...when I saw the Naruto poll, I had to pop on over.

Then I noticed there were no Gaara or Kimimaro options.   :U I needs them...they are pure sexyness!  :mowhappy

At any rate, I voted Anko. I think she'd make a pretty cute anthro jackal, personally.  :)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Whoever said quality over quanity can go do something to themself.  Apparently they didn't realise you could have both. :3  Awesom job, Xze. :cool

Nikki

Blazehawk

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 01:00:06 AM
lol, i'm working on Gaara ^^

and...

Who's Kimimaro?

Awesome, I can't wait to see the Gaara!  :3

Kimimaro Kaguya doesn't show up yet if you're following the English Naruto. I've seen all the subbed episodes, I can't remember the exact episode he appears in, but if I explain where, I'll give a bunch of story stuff away and you might eat me.   :P But basically, hes a powerful Sound ninja.
Anyway, here's some pictures of his sexyness I found on DA:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19900436/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23311913/

Nikki

ooooooooooooo......*kneels at his sexyness' feet* Take me 0w0

J/K X3

Anyways...i see someone voted Sakura ^^
Edit: Oh noes!! 2 Sakura!

Boog

Nikki

e_voyager

well done. as for kakaisn i see him is something of a hound
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Synonymous

I like your art! It's cool. :D Especially the wings. I can't draw wings at all.

I voted for Neji, and I think he should be some kind of stuck up dog. Like an Afghan Hound or something. Just because of the way he acted before Naruto beat him up.

Also, don't fall for Kimimaro's sexyness! He's on Oreo's side. (Actually, he's pretty cool, but I have loyalties to other characters. =P ...And I hope that by saying he's on Oreo's side I didn't spoil anything for you. If I did, I'm really sorry and I'll make up for it somehow. D:)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

If I cared enough to watch Naruto, and knew wtf any of those words were on the poll, I would more than likely vote.  But I don't and won't.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

e_voyager

naughty Xze Xze are you spiking the polls? besides with Sakru'sa super strength she should be a mouse or maybe some kind of bovine like lorenda is.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

i was actually thinking of Sakura being a tiger or some sort of cat XD

e_voyager

well thats worles alson did you see thats post i made n the inked thread? i situation was pricless

Boog

I'd also rather like to complain about the lack of Tsunade as an option. D:

Nikki

Synonymous

Tsunade is this lovely woman. :)

...Sorry for answering for someone else. n_n' I'm a huge Narutard, so I get the urge to show off my Naruto knowledge whenever possible.

Boog

http://www.narutofever.com/naruto-characters/tsunade.php

Known to most as "the boob ninja". Once when she was hit with an attack that was supposed to stop her heart, it just bounced off. :laugh

Nikki

lol, if i ever made her, she'd be a Blue-footed Boobie XD

e_voyager

she is the next fire shadow in the seires. i can harldy wait for esp 202

Nikki

Nikki