some cutesy dan fanart

Started by icarus, March 30, 2009, 06:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

Can you do one with Merlitz trying to torch a bee
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

dex 3. *snerk* On a monk. Bweeheehee.

In terms of bees... might I suggest, oh, I dunno. Matilda next? Or should we go through the rest of Lost Lake before she tames the bee? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

icarus

i shall flip a coin. merlitz or matilda...coin battle supreme :o

the result...when i'm done with schoolwork.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Tapewolf

Quote from: icarus on April 03, 2009, 01:21:33 AM
and blarf i need to do a couple chapters of reading for school, then take a test on blackboard...then i can try to do another bee-art in case amber continues to be sick. anyone have any requests (beequests)?

I was gonna say, better keep cranking those out, Amber might need them  :P

Abel is going to be the popular one, so I'll request Fa'Lina...

Quotethat said, i once left dex as my dump stat on a MUD.
dex of 3 ...i'm pretty sure my monk only consumed potions by smashing them into his face and hoping some trickled into his mouth.

I wish I could remember what game I dumped HP on.  I think it might have been Eye of the Beholder.  Whatever it was the characters were fantastically powerful but broke if they got scratched.
Actually, my brother did that on Mechwarrior 2 using a hex editor...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raffe

Quote from: icarus on April 03, 2009, 03:50:33 AM
i shall flip a coin. merlitz or matilda...coin battle supreme :o

the result...when i'm done with schoolwork.
How about someone closer to the bee's size, like Deebs?  :mowsmile
Hooray ellipsis!

Pagan

I support this Deebs idea. Since the Bee pics are already cutesy, why not use an already cutesy character?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Draken

Personally, I'll throw my vote for Matilda.  I'm kinda a big fan for her...

(Thought:  why not start a poll, rather than read all the posts saying who's for who?)
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Mao

I didn't see icarus say anything about a vote.  I did see them say something about a coin toss.. that they would to.. to determine the drawing.  What makes you think you have a say?

Draken

I was reading upon the posts where others were giving their opinions, gave mine, and came to the conclusion that at some point this may/may not start getting complicated (one way or another), so I suggested the poll idea just in case.  In all honesty, this was an attempt to potentially help icarus....
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

icarus

for the time being matilda won out :B though i think my brain's rebelling from over 300 pages of reading for a single class...it's not the best of the group, by far.

a relative of the spelling bee, if you will.

(non resized here)

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Jairus

Fudge, you work fast. And she looks awesome!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Draken

Yay!  Matilda!  At least she's not trying to squash the poor bee, eh?  *saves the picture for wallpapering later*

(Good art, by the by)
Go get'em, Jy!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I love the glasses on the bee.

Michael Chandra

Looks like both Matilda and Mab could teach Dan a lesson about how he should be nice.

icarus

or at least that he shouldn't allow himself to be so stung by insults 8>

i'll try to crank out another today if i can...looks like amber's on the mend so hopefully it won't be needed. but my schoolwork today is substantially less, so i shouuuuuld have an easier time of it.

Jairus

I'm tempted to ask for one of the members of my favorite pairing, but I'd actually like to see whoever you'd like to draw and would have the most fun doing. It'll be great, either way.

icarus

feeling a leetle burned out, i went with what my heart told me to draw.

CALL ME, FA'LINA~~~~ ;o

(non resized here)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, that's just lovely, icarus.

I guess Fa'Lina likes honey on her muffins. ;-]

Paladin Sheppard

Awesome stuff icarus! I do loves me some cute Fa'lina!

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Arcblade

Jairus

Michael Chandra

So cute that I'm not even going to make puns. DAWWWWWW! :3

Amber..did you forget to take your meds?

(Couldn't miss a chance to quote Placebo.)

insidexml

I can't seem to find anything else to add.

Darn. Maybe if I think a bit harder...
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Michael Chandra on April 05, 2009, 05:29:22 AM
Amber..did you forget to take your meds?

You were alone, falling free, trying your best not to forget?

icarus

i'll try to get another one done sometime soon, in case amber's still sick through the week

but it's monday in oz, and i have lectures today and student teaching tomorrow. and am running on maybe 3 hours sleep or so. so i dunno how well i'll manage this buuuut i will try

Tiger_T

Thank you! Yay for more art! A Mow next! Mows are qute! :boogie
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: icarus on April 05, 2009, 05:20:55 PM
i'll try to get another one done sometime soon, in case amber's still sick through the week

but it's monday in oz, and i have lectures today and student teaching tomorrow. and am running on maybe 3 hours sleep or so. so i dunno how well i'll manage this buuuut i will try

Don't push yourself. We'll live if Amber doesn't update. Your artses is excellent, and hugely appreciated, but no pressure.

icarus

but websites are like goldfish! extremely weak goldfish! i need to feed the website! or someone else does? hmmm...

speaking of, gotta feed my own fish.

Pagan

Don't feed them too much. A goldfish will eat until its stomach explodes. And if the thing survives for a little while past that and can still feed on something, it will. Gluttonous little things.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!