Weekly Webcast #008: Ze Passive Aggressive Edition

Started by Amber Williams, March 29, 2009, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

That would be Balade.  He'll be happy to know that.

Balade

Man chris is totally overcompensating for something, I guess that's why he has such a huge neck.

Mao

Chris and his neck doesn't like the tone you're taking there Balade.

Draken

....is this gonna start another bout of Chuck Norris-esque jokes?

If so, dangit!  I wish I knew some!
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

i prefer MacMillain jokes... worlds greatest sniper from COD4 (if you play the game on the hardest setting, he fires like a machine gun, and every shot hits someone in the face)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lucheek

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on April 01, 2009, 02:14:19 PM
i prefer MacMillain jokes... worlds greatest sniper from COD4 (if you play the game on the hardest setting, he fires like a machine gun, and every shot hits someone in the face)

I prefer Mr.Clean jokes.

"Mr. Clean's dad was a street-cleaner that ran over his mom."

"It used to be called the Sarahra Rainforest...but Mr.Clean didn't know how to control his powers."

"Mr.Clean was born black, with Wolfman's syndrome... but the bleach in his blood made him bald and white."

Lisky

"One time MacMillain decided to impart some divine wisdom upon the world... in order to get the attention of a young sheep herder, he lit his ghillie suit on fire."

"people don't cut their lawns to keep the grass down, they do it, just to make sure MacMillain isn't there"

Actually, we should do Albert Wesker jokes... he's both an extreme badass, and actually somewhat on topic with the thread.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Going back and watching the archives I've come to one conclusion... new people scare Amber.  I join... she's scared by the masculinity of my voice.  llearch joins and at first she's scared and confused that it's not me.. and that this new person is 'disturbingly british'.