3/15/09 [123#] She should send that leg back to the shop.

Started by joshofspam, March 15, 2009, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

You know, its really bad when someone starts to fool around with a problem you have. Even more so when they might be one of the ones responsible for that said problem.

Isn't their a rule about outside interference like that or at least a form of protection that prevents it.

It looks like this is more of a way of silencing Daisy. but where does that leave Jigsaw?

What will really be interesting is if the executioners get split up is, who takes on who of these deadly cosmic killer girl scouts.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

If YOU want to tell Veled what she can and can't do, be my guest.

joshofspam

Oh my, that would end terribly wouldn't it?

So people just bend over backwards for her out of fear. Its gets really hard to tell if their is such thing as a good guy or good girl here. But it makes it all the more fun to read.^^
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, lovely.

I wonder what happens next. And just how boned they are - if Veled can stop things working with a snap of her fingers, how are they to tell if their guns will work?

And with one bullet each... they're going to have to work together, if only because they can only take out one girl scout each.

Now, given that... there remains the possibility of taking out a girl scout and taking their weapon, but given they're all running away, that seems difficult to organise...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stupid N00bie

Ah man.  I totally had a funny quote that I could have used as the topic title.  Things about rolling barrels and the like.
And then you came out with SERIOUS BUSINESS QUESTIONS AND RUINED IT.

Fine, I'll do it later.
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.