of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

e_voyager

sighed if i must then i must. the first play that tied to eat the entire bowel what chee but i'm not sure ever a jabber jaw manover was large enough to eat a bowl that large. after that kitsune unleashed a powerful attack that reminded me of a Kaza...kaza....of a wind tunnels and consumed everything within 20 meters of his body including his competition.... can we call this ones a draw? and one of you has to cough up that portal before i know who reached it first.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

that works too. anyways, the second challenge is the jello dive. scored by feet (post seconds) times style (judged by whoever feels like it, scale of 10).

you go first.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

*begins to stretch, also thinking of his strategy*  You know.....I could.......yeah i could, hehe.  *goes into hios tapped form, flames begin to engulp his body, he bounds off the face of the earth and soars high into the sky, reaching a considerable height, he slowly move into a freefall dive.  Adjustin himself so he can land in the center of the jello, he boosts with all his got, he plunges into the jello face first*
*a puff of smoke escapes from a slit from where he entered*

e_voyager

e claps. it was a fairly original  and he must have penetrated the jello mold by at least 75 maybe 100 feet. " no splatter or bounce but not vibration either and the curling pattern is nice touch. but you lose a few points for lack of vibration and failure to exit. with out disturbing the entry path. 8.9. by the way teleporting is not an allowed exit strategy" writes down the score then motions for them to bring out the next jello mode also at a hight of 100 meters
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm. that's going to be a bit difficult to top. well, here goes.

[kitsune starts facing away from the jello pool. he bends over backwards, then springs up from his hands, leaving a trail of rainbow flame, while summersaulting several times in the air. about halfway up, he straightens up and creates a shadow clone, and starts helix spiral, coming closer and closer to his clone self. at the peak (several miles up in the air), he grabs his clone from behind. his fur begin to glow white, and blue runes apear all across his body]
CELESTIAL LOTUS!
[as rune tail and his clone decend, head first, they begin to spin at an amazing speed, becoming what ammounts to a many-tailed furry bullet. as he enters the jello pool, he lets go of his shadow clone, which continues on a downard path and poofs out when it hits the bottom, rune tail arches as close to the bottom as he can get, letting his momentum carry him up and out. he pops into the air a few feet, does a flip, and lands in the cusomary 'Y' stance]
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

e claps. as a fan on nin-jitsu he had learned a lot of techniques no that he used many. the use of a shadow replication was very original and adding it with the leaf village reverse lotus (hidden lotus) tech was astounding. it would take his a year or more to learn the timing for that kind of thing in an organic body.

"well done. highly original and you combined several techniques including  a few form the village of kohona. the entry was flawless and you left the entry path  'nice funnel by the way" intact and you used the high speed shallow angle escape manoeuvre in a fashion worthy of Critian or Piccard... still as good are you were this is something frightening about the technique. 9.5.
you win this round kitsune

Kitsune Ascendant

Actually, it was the celestial lotus. it's the kitsune variation of the main lotus, renamed to show it is uniquely kitsune.
we also had to redo the naming for the variations of it because of our chakra system and where our gates are. nearly all of our chakra is generated in our tails, so we have one gate for each tail. the basic celestial lotus is with one tail chakra gate open, while susequent variations add the number of tails with gates open. so a two tailed celestial lotus would involve opening the limiters of two tails.

anyways, I'll come up with the third challenge in a little while.

topher chee

Aww, i didnt know we had to come back out...

*Shakes Kitsunes.....paw?....."Nice Job" *
I think I saw that episode of Naruto^^ Nice touch

e_voyager

sighs them what of the Kubi that inhabits the same space as the boy Naruto? and who names their child boiled fish? i has seen evidence that Naruto is comming closer to being a kubi in body as he is in chakra but he still only has one tail and can not substain the power of the older kubi in his body.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on September 13, 2006, 06:03:11 PM
sighs them what of the Kubi that inhabits the same space as the boy Naruto? and who names their child boiled fish? i has seen evidence that Naruto is comming closer to being a kubi in body as he is in chakra but he still only has one tail and can not substain the power of the older kubi in his body.

that situation is... unique. the kyuubi demon is actually not kitsune, not in any normal sense. he was at one point, long ago, but his chakra system became rather different when he used some pretty nasty dark magic to try to give himself more tails. completely screwed with his chakra system. this is all further complicated by the fact that he was trapped inside naruto. trying to make sense of it will just make your head hurt.

anyways, the third challenge will be:
to drink this entire case of "dave's insanity" hotsauce. that's six bottles each. longest flame spout wins (no cheating, especially by non-hot sauce flames)

after this, there will be a variation of the mega-crag.

e_voyager

i remember that hot sauce pretty gut but mos of my guest didn't like it and think that it would be better uses as paint peeler like that bottles says. but i kept telling this it was only one bottles in a 3 gallon pot of chili. sighs.  as for that kyuubi yes i know of him. it is easy to corrupt one's soul with desire for power.

i was once a corrupted soul when i became a demon lord. a young feline fur saved me from my dispare. be enough about me on with the contest and i get all left over bottles of that hotsauce.

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

good on me. semi-random refrences follow.

*drinks all the hot sauce in box one except one bottle, one bottle a gulp, then goes reverse crosseyed*
*sakura appears* good rune tail. you look kinda cool!
Imma chargin mah fireball

*bites off the cap of the last bottle, spits out the glass, and lets loose a long, thin flame that slowly widens to a near-firestorm*

ah think ah urned ay lips oth.

e_voyager

shiver i know how that realson/ the flan was a good lenther and you conthes it up 100 almost 2 hetometers. the some of the shubery cought fire thanks going to cost you some.  it's being put out now.... i did not detec ant enger influnace in the flames. there are no real orignality either but then you were going for distance weren't you? lest see. zedd i mesure a total distes of that flame as 2 hetometes 5 meters and 30 somthing centermetser. what did you get?  (wrtes down a score of 9.2 on his board have decind not to take off for lack or orignality)

topher chee

Sorry Kit, this is my specialty......*uncaps all the bottles and grabs a funnel with a tube at the end.  Places the open end of the tube in his mouth and poors each bottle one after another.  Gluggin calmly, he sucks in the last drop with his last breath of air.*

*Makes sure there is no more hot sauce in the bottles, and wipes his upper lip when all is clear.  Begins to walk toward his chair*

You should eat some milk and drink some chocoloate.  It'll ease he pain^^

Oh yeah* Burps out a flame that nearly knocked him back, the grass below begins to singe so Topher raises the direction of the flame outward toward the sky.  His eyes begin to water with the intense heat which keeps escaping from his mouth.  The giant wad of flame that has spread almost a good distance begins to die out so Topher starts to talk.  "Whew thats gotta be one of the biggest i've ever done.*  As he talked little bits of flame spilled outta the corners of his mouth.  He coughs a bit and sits down, waiting for the results*

e_voyager

while that was mighty impressixe i was unable to get a good gaging on the lenght of that flame. zedd did you see ho long the flame was ?

Tait-Fox

=Pads in, a small arctic fox anthro of 5'0, looks around, a very shy and timid fox=

H...Hi... =Waves=

Mel Dragonkitty

"Hi Tait-Fox. You might want to come over here by the dessert tables if you don't want to get singed by the fire contest. Have some ice cream and cookies," offers Mel as she lays another defensive layer of ice around the ice cream buffet.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e sighes as the mentaly reviews the flame form chee.vertical flams were so much harded to msure then  horazontle ones. buy apperanves chee was a clear winner but sin the flames wear shot in two diffent times of directions and ginver flames natuer of reach for the upp atmost sphere. as e revner looking for the sistions and trin to compaset fot the direction giver tenght in cress he comes to a disscer.

"chee you falme seen to be 3 hectometers but upom compsater for the nature of flame and  ans the distosn i have apromeaxt the true lengo og your flame as 2.5 hetometers ore rougnly 45 memters lonmgers then kitsunes. you win this chalenges and just for the recother in a contes of lenter shooting flames straing up is not fair."

topher chee

m?  ok my bad, just trying to keep our planet beautiful^^

e_voyager

np i can undersant thats the's contest are best held by a lake but failing in that then over that planes is fine. either what look at it this way you've still won. the reason i said it was unfair it that by natuer flames leapupward sot you go form being a flame thrower to a firespout. ki'ts mistake was that he did not contol the flame bett to keep it form stating a fire in the tree. and yes i can find faul in everthing. i leard form the best in that regard. Mestapholise was his name.

Kitsune Ascendant

and it looks like we need a tiebreaker round. suggestions, anyone?

oh, and hello, tait-fox. always nice to see new faces around here.

e_voyager

E sighs. he did not like having this much control but his co host zedd seems to have zoned out on him. "Very well the next category is baking. Choose your dishes, arrangements and flavors well. the category is desserts"

topher chee

e_voyager

e slumps back into his char sighing with relief. "at least one of them is happy so far. wait did i mention that they have do it them selves? well to bake  in a bakesin contest i guess that would be self evident

Kitsune Ascendant

a baking contest, eh? well...

*simultaniously starts on a large angelfood cakemix and a small bowl of lemon gelatin*

*hmms as I consider what to add to the cakemix for extra flavor...*

e_voyager

e sighs happy. the contest has been well recivedby bother partiines. he looks around. Zedd? TaiT? are you there?  mel? come on some one

Zedd

*wakes up startled and clings to the celing like a comical cat* EEEP!