of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

as kitsune's subconcious mind wanders farther and farther from reality, some strange things happen. .in fact, he is confronted at one point by a mean looking ... whatever the heck it was. it had a chiwuawua head, the body of a shrunken elephan, tentacles for arms, and feet that broke several laws of physics, leaving several as sobbing broken heaps. then, it started singing "be a man" from mulan. rune tail was very glad he did not fit into that anime schoolgirl uniform he had been fond of a few hundred years ago when he decided to try being a girl...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

*stands up and stretches*
*yawn*
Wow, evryone just started falling asleep.  Good going Topher :)

Kitsune Ascendant

[for some reason, tophar's comment has triggered a sleepwalking episode in kitsune. he stand's up and slowly walks over to tophar]
join us. joiiiiiiiiiin uuuuuuus.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

topher chee

*eeps and runs to up a tree and sleeps there*

Kitsune Ascendant

*still sleepwalking*

a tree? man, that's not comfortable. cm'on down here and sleep on the grass like you're s'posed to. waitasecond... I'm sleepwalkin', yet I'm able to talk coherent-like. that doesn't make any sense. um...
*falls over due to a logical inconsistancy and starts snoring*

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

[though still quite asleep, rune tail smiles softly as the tree abruptly disapears]

e_voyager

e alson reasn his dream seen visalc and he rools over his arm point in mayn directions as he tried to fire a buster he no longer has built into his arm
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

OOC:

Quote from: e_voyager on August 05, 2006, 01:24:53 AM
a purple light appers like a rain dropĀ  in the room and changes into a wolf that more metal then flesh. he touch what liuks like his belt and and is engulfed in blue white light. the is there sounds of electrivty crackling an his body chans . he his a grey wolf smiling as he looks arond. "this place looks nice"
OOC: i entered robotic and derobotizes to flesh and blood. thats what there is not arm cannon
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

While everyone sleeps Mel sneaks over to the ice cream buffet and makes herself a sundae with ALL the chocolate sprinkles on top. She sneaks back off to eat it in a peaceful spot.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on September 06, 2006, 10:54:34 AM
While everyone sleeps Mel sneaks over to the ice cream buffet and makes herself a sundae with ALL the chocolate sprinkles on top. She sneaks back off to eat it in a peaceful spot.

[as Mel walks away, the bowl the chocolate sprinkles were in says "would you like a sundae with those sprinkles? yeesh". this wakes rune tail up, and he decides that some ice cream does sound good]
hmm. I forgot I put that in the spell. ah well.
anways, what do I want...
[even as he finnishes saying this, rune tail feels an immense indraw of magic. a few seconds later, all 2000 flavor variations on the table shout out "ME!", comically launching rune tail several meters into the air]

to quote a certain bowl, yeesh...

and I thought I had removed that... I need to be more carefull about cleaning up after my pranks.

anyways... a bit of everything, sounds good
*two hours later*
that was good. I'm glad this stuff doesn't melt, though.

topher chee

Tophers ears twitch and he raises his head.  Hearing the scuffle of Rune's steps, Topher bounds over next to him and asks,"Whatcha doin?"
Without waiting for an answer, Topher scarfs the ice cream.
Hee Hee Hee

e_voyager

e wakes up with a stars panting but not quite screaming. he still feels the  spieks rippin thron his armor and causing a crital short curits. he ches his arm cannon. still flesh and fun. "that was too real" e geat up and goes looking for a  shower.

Kitsune Ascendant

ya know? that gives me an idea...
Tophar, I challenge you to an eat off. with a twist...

[as rune tail says this, a large patch of forest materializes in the air a short distance away. about a second later, a large block of multi-flavor ice-cream plops down across it]

the first challenge is who can eat their way to a portal hidden deep inside the block of ice cream. the portal leads to the second challenge. also, you must be in full animal form (like I'll be in fox form instead of my normal humanoid) watch out for trees, as you are most certainly not a beaver. AND NO USING SHEN GONG WOO FOR THIS FIRST CHALLENGE! when you are ready...

e_voyager

confused and lost e finds  himself caught in the tail in of the teleportation his millennia of voyaging take over guiding him safely to it's destination. " hello? i think I'm a little lost here"

Zedd

*appears quicker than a bolt of speed and slowly looks around the room with his soft jade eyes* Hmmm..Seems like a part is going down here...

e_voyager

well i'm not surpized but tell me do you know what those guys are doing?

Zedd

e_voyager

E concentrates on the ground and thorough sheer force of will calls for the rocks and stones in the soil to rise up in the form of an elegant chair. he then reaches out with his minds looking for dead plants and twigs and pulls them to him weaving them into a soft set of cushions and backing though this drains off a lot of his energy to do so. he smiles at the results and sits down in his new chair. "have a set this should be fun"

Zedd

"Dont mind if I do" props him onto the mystical chair

e_voyager

hey now aren't you going to build you own chair? thoes spasi cosulls are the most stable things aroan and i'm to worn to build second one looks and sees a second chai. wait when did that get there?

Zedd

Dont worry I am sitting in the 2nd one...*draws out gameboy DS*

e_voyager

e shrisn it doens really matter how what happend maybe his mind was slipping again but ring not he had a good seat for a contes ans some one to watch it with... if he could stay awake throfu it that was

Zedd

e_voyager

shrugs and waits. "we'll see but i wonder whats with the ice cream. is it some tin of snowball fighter somthing.

Zedd

As long bad mister frosty wont come along...

topher chee

all righty Im ready.
*takes deep breaths and begins to stretch*

Kitsune Ascendant

chalengers, take your places!

*takes place, then big breath*
DOANG YEI TEMPAI!

*starts wolfing down ice cream, leaving a fox-shaped tunnel behind me*