of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

the mixed-breed watches everyone running around without their pants. she chuckles evilly before slowly ripping the pants to shreds.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Hope you realze I have to flash my purple tail at the people now  :mowwink

Kitsune Ascendant

*walks up to xze-xze in fox form, smiling*
I don't need pants. but I liked that pair. by the way, there's a small floating rubber ball approaching fast from your six.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zedd

Heeheehee...Seems like I am easly amused by others

DigitalMan

... He suddenly picks up Tait and uses him as a visual barrier and a shield from the madness.

"So glad I wasn't recording that..."

e_voyager

chases the mouse Nealy bumping into Xze Xze as she tries to rip the tough transforming fiber in his pants. "hey Xze Xze you toss me that mouse. hey are those my pants?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tait-Fox

=Yaps and wags again=

Names Tait!

=Meeps as hes picked up and used as an eye cover=

Hey now! ... I smell catnip.... I see mice... I see playful!

=Squirms and wiggles his way out of the holding paws and bounds around, first chasing after a catnip mouse for a while, catching it soon after, he lets it go and begins to dart around, stopping abruptly at everyones feet paws and yapping, then continuing to dart around, till he finds a nice spot to hide, he works his way under a couch, his tail swishing out from under it.=

KarlOmega1

*Issac wakes up from his nap to notice the chaos*

Issac: What in Inferno?! And I thought my sis was a mad perv!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

KarlOmega1

*Issac looks down and Notices his pants are gone*

Issac: Dang it! they had my Shruiken in them!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

DigitalMan

The cougar anthro watches the arctic fox, eventually getting dizzy and losing track of the hyperactive critter. He twitches his ears around, listening.

"I hear... a wardrobe malfunction..."

He uses his handheld computer again, this time changing to become a full-animal cougar. He wobbles and nearly falls over, trying to remember how to walk in this seldom-used form.

e_voyager

Xze -Xze i want my pants back. i know that they are tough but if you break them do you know what I'll have to go though to get a new set? programmable matter with that king of code and  density is very rare hard to make and time consuming I'll be a week before i could replace them so  be nice to you cousin and give them here okay?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel pokes her head, still covered in lemon pie, out from under the table to see what all the noise is. Decides she is better off under the table and returns to pie removal.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Zet

*an elf/hydra hybridinto the valley from a cave and watches the the mass chaos full of food, mice, and pantslessness, but before he can take a step away a big floating rubber ball hits him in the side of his head and knocks him out*

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

well, this is unsettling. I thought I had that fixxed.

hmmm...

e_voyager

looks over at kitsune that back to where Xze... to where Xze-Xze had been. "Xze_xze were are you?  i want my pants back. "sighs and puts in and order for armor replacement  as dad's factory.

Kitsune Ascendant

well, it seems obvious enough that we aren't getting our pants back. most of you, I can just portal new pants in. e_voyager, well... Like you said, your pants are special order. I think I can get them in a few hours if I have a list of parts, though.
*sets up a box*
everyone else, just step in when you want to and think of the pants you want. though I think I'll stay in fox form for a while yet. it's kinda fun  :mowhappy

DigitalMan

I'm almost curious as to what would happen if you stepped in the box and thought of other random things...

The cougar stalks slowly in a circle around Kitsune, watching, waiting. He lowers himself to the ground before springing, pouncing at the fox.

Kitsune Ascendant

*rolling quickly to the side, rune tail baps the couger on the head before running off at breakneck speeds*
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Zedd

Mel Dragonkitty

The little white cat walks out from under the table and resumes her dragon form. "This stuff is too sticky to get off the old fashioned way. Would someone lob a few fireballs at me and burn it off?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

thank you kitsune but you've done so much for us. dad probably has them already  ready and all but he won't give it to men until i either wait or threaten him with my buster point blank. still those pants of mine will keep Xze-Xze bust a good while though. while they can be ripped and torn it is hare ever for guts man ore a full size dragon and Xze-Xze is still young... well young compared to us at least.

Zedd

*charges up a fireball spell as his eyes glow* Where you want it Mel?

Mel Dragonkitty

She points to the top of her head, "I couldn't reach the pie stuck up there."

Zedd

You got it...*fires a fireball at the mess and cleans right off*