Dakata's Art Thread - Updated Oct. 29

Started by Dakata, July 13, 2006, 05:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

10-29-06:
Abel Doodle - 19 KB
(Just a doodle. :U Of Abel....And he looks bored.)
'Kata and Tor - 104 KB
(Dakata and Tor, mah fursona and his cousin...And no, Tor isn't based off of any of my RL cousins.)
Untitled Piccie (1) - 151 KB
(Look at what Dakata made in Art class. :U He calls it 'Macaroni Kitty'. And yes, I know the background's sucky.)
Untitled Piccie (2) - 107 KB
(OH GOD, SHE'S EATING MACARONI KITTY. D: Yes, the mean pterodactyl lady is s'pose to be my mean art teacher.)

Why is everything grayscale? :U 'Cuz my parents suck and they won't get me new markers. *Angsty pout*

*Too lazy to put links to the other drawings/doodles here*

xHaZxMaTx

1. :lol  It looks like he's wearing plaid when the image is scaled down to fit the screen.
2. Aww, it's so cute!
3. If Mab were a dude, that'd be him.

Nice art, would look great with some color. ;)

About the tumbnails thing (not saying you have to do this, just pointing it out), if you upload your images to Image Shack it automatically creates thumbnails and code to paste into forums.

Dakata

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 13, 2006, 05:46:29 PM
About the tumbnails thing (not saying you have to do this, just pointing it out), if you upload your images to Image Shack it automatically creates thumbnails and code to paste into forums.
Eh. I'll think about using Imageshack.

*Still drawing* << >>

Wildy

Aren't you a little young to be on this art forum?

Dakata

Quote from: Wildy on July 13, 2006, 05:54:03 PM
Aren't you a little young to be on this art forum?
:< But there's no other art forums to use on the Clockwork Mansion...

Edit: School already corrupted me anyway. >:3

Edit #2: Hay, it says PG - R. :P Evil ferret. I'm allowed here...I think.

*Posts an old piccie...just because he/she's evil*
Pip and a girl-dragon! Gasp! - 66 KB
(This pic's like...a month old. :P And it suckz.)

Damaris

You're allowed in here, but not in any R rated threads.  If we catch you in them, warning-fu will start.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Dakata

Blargh. A stinkin' relative came to visit...and wouldn't go away. >> And it was one of the many relatives of mine that dislike my "evil" Dragons. XP

Ripper (An evil Demon-Dragon of mine) - 44 KB
(I like his claws. And his...teethy...jaw...thing. XP)

Quote from: Damaris on July 13, 2006, 11:18:51 PMYou're allowed in here, but not in any R rated threads.  If we catch you in them, warning-fu will start.
Can I be in the R-rated threads when the Mods are offline? :3

(Bwahah. Forgive me, Damaris. I'm an evil pervert. School corrupted me. D: )

Damaris

I threw a kid out of my library today for three weeks for talking back to me when told he wasn't allowed to do something.

*gives meaningful look*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Dakata

Quote from: Damaris on July 14, 2006, 12:20:04 AMI threw a kid out of my library today for three weeks for talking back to me when told he wasn't allowed to do something.

*gives meaningful look*
Alwight, Damaris. I'll go look at R-rated stuff somewhere else...:P

I pwomise. :3 *Pinky-promises*

...*Writes "Do not look at nawty (naughty) things on the CM forum" on his/her arm, because he/she knows he'll forget* >> Stupid bad memory...

Paladin Sheppard

*points at ripper pic* Interesting look there Dakata it reminds me of the Naga from warcraft 3 and world of warcraft..

Lysander

Dang, some of those look weird when resized by internet explorer. Last time I saw them it was in FireFox. Looks great in actual size though.
Probaly the ones I'd like the best so far would be cubi Dakata and the naga-like dragon. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Dakata

My evil Cubi-dragon daughter. >:3 - 53 KB
(The thing she's holding is a crappy locket thingie. >> *Sucks*)

Proof that she's evil. :P  - 72 KB
(This is a screenshot, not a doodle. >:P It's what happened after I uploaded her EVIL picture....And yes, I use Firefox.)

*Evil evil evil*

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 16, 2006, 06:03:32 PMDakata..yer art Pwns mine XD
seriously
Liar-person!

Zomg! Chibi Ink! ...And he has a needle! D: - 83 KB
(Ink'll kill me...I know it! DX *Whimper* I hope he doesn't use the needle...*Whimper whimper*)

xHaZxMaTx

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11shift+oneeleven :eek  DON'T KEEELLL MEEE!!!

Nikki

needle...needle..needle...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!! *hides*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Malakin

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Arcalane

Quote from: Dakata on July 17, 2006, 06:18:38 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 16, 2006, 06:03:32 PMDakata..yer art Pwns mine XD
seriously
Liar-person!

Zomg! Chibi Ink! ...And he has a needle! D: - 83 KB
(Ink'll kill me...I know it! DX *Whimper* I hope he doesn't use the needle...*Whimper whimper*)

That is... disturbingly cute, I must say.  >:3

Lysander

Ya know, I'd probably be even more afraid if Ink came carrying that needle with such a smile on his face. At least you sometimes know what's on his mind with the evil devious smile, but super happy just makes you wonder.
Poofy wings!
:januscat
TytajLucheek

Arcalane

Quote from: Lysander on July 18, 2006, 02:23:45 PM
Ya know, I'd probably be even more afraid if Ink came carrying that needle with such a smile on his face. At least you sometimes know what's on his mind with the evil devious smile, but super happy just makes you wonder.
Poofy wings!
:januscat

You really want to start worrying if the stuff inside is pink...  >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sheridan on July 18, 2006, 12:00:52 PM
That is... disturbingly cute, I must say.  >:3

Here's one Taski did earlier: I hold it to be one of the creepiest known drawings of Ink.
http://www.furfire.org/gallery/TaskiRampage/PrettyInk

..yours is good too, though Dakata :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Magic

* The fox drags Xze, Dakata off by the wing somewhere.

>:3
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Dakata

Quote from: Ink on July 18, 2006, 06:14:10 PM

Oh gawds! D: Heeeeelp!

(I'm drawing a few things right now...I didn't have time to finish them earlier because of an evil, evil parent of mine...>> Who doesn't approve of my "evil" and "satanic" drawings...*Peh*)

Nikki

Quote from: Ink on July 18, 2006, 06:14:10 PM

oh noes! *digs claws into the ground* help me...... :<

KarlOmega1

I'll save you...*plays some rock music  in background while he takes on Ink...actually the music is "Krytponite" by "three doors down"*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

:erk even though i love that song, that isn't helping...*fearing teh needle...*

KarlOmega1

"Sol Disruptor!" *shoots a beam of intense radiation at ink, hoping it would cause him to drop Xze and Dakata...*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

BlackJokerFox