Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

cute, but is so bored he's playing a game with himself
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Colgatecrusader

cute, but i wonder if people will get angry about this
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Colgatecrusader

cute, but should know arena posts don't count and that he's taking this joke too far.

Angel

Cute, but he's playing with himself.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

cute but is she and angel of mercy?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

cute, but i think you mean an not and

Angel

Cute, but we have enough grammar nazis (and I'm counting myself, too). :P
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

cute and coming to my defense. yea!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

cute, but i'm a spelling nazi. so your combined efforts are useless Bwahhahahahahha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but isn't a very good spelling nazi.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

cute but apparently gone prehistoric on us

Colgatecrusader

cute, but his avatars alternate.

e_voyager

cute, but doesn't everyone's?

Mao

Cute but might not have enough energy tanks.

Lisky

Cute, but i don't talk to the hand

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Colgatecrusader

cute, but i'm too busy keeping e_voyager from getting the precious energon.

Yugo

Cute, but needs a face to go with those eyes.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

e_voyager

cute but security is the word of the day

Colgatecrusader

(as a response to yugo's request my avatar is changed)
cute, but i don't think it would work, with all those metal pieces and all.

Angel

Cute, but I find his new avvie confuzzling. Is it some kind of generic silent-film villain? Or a priest with a bowtie?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

cute, but her avatar seems to have a scared, or bored look on its face

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Colgatecrusader

cute, but your avatar is pixelated

e_voyager

Colgatecrusader

cute, but he can read my mind.

Angel

Cute, but I want a guy with a stable avatar. I mean, job.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cute, but lacks a bit of definition.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Cute, but... who the heck is he?  :B
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

e_voyager

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Cute, but... you don't know who I am? Pity...
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Angel

Cute, but as a new member, is too confident that everyone will know who he is immediately.  :P
BANDWAGON JUMP!