The War Continues (D&D RP OOC Thread)

Started by Manawolf, July 12, 2006, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reese Tora

I direct you to the link at the bottom of my sig.

I have every intention of keeping that post up-to-date except for minor changes in inventory (which will be updated when with more major changes)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Joshua

Quote from: e_voyager on September 25, 2006, 06:25:45 PM
well it seems i failed the weill save and have to wait a while.  good lucke everyone
You're not alone there.

e_voyager

misery loves company so pull up a seat and mope with me. i never was good at understanding saving throws.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joshua

*shuffles a deck of cards and deals hands for those who didn't make the save*
*looks at his hand*
"Got any 4's?" :p

e_voyager

devies his Karma to check. nope.  got any 3s?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joshua

-.-
*draws and grumbles*
"Here." *tosses 3 of hearts over*

Reese Tora

so... it looks like everyone is here, are we waiting on someone who isn't?

e_voyager

add it with his three of spades and nods. i think that were are wating for the battle to end to see if we surived.

Manawolf

I may just work Saeoun myself on Sunday if he doesn't show up.

Dragonvixen

e_voyager

i guess i'm on the side lines. i need more luck to win a better advantave in battel

Joshua

I finally posted a doodle of my PC, Sasha. Here she is. :3

Lobsopdoy

Just wondering if I can do something yet >_>

I see your picture of Sasha and raise you a picture of Gary

(Not what he's wearing ingame)

Manawolf

And minus the hair.

Edit: You also still have a move to make.

Joshua

Now that he went, does that make it the begining of a new round?

Manawolf

I'll need to recheck if everyone has gone (I don't think Saeoun has moved yet), and I still have to have the enemies move before you guys can move again.

e_voyager

then i say wait with patients of the eternal.

Zedd

Joshua

Between e's rapid shots and Reese's melee, I can guess the last enemy fell. I'll just wait on offical word from Mana before I post.

e_voyager

i can't tell because i don't know what a hit is in this situation

Manawolf

None of them hit, the enemy is still alive with hardly a scratch.

e_voyager

i think that my fault the only last one 10 or above . what do i need to hit?

Manawolf

I can't reveal that, though I will tell  you you came very close.

Reese Tora

Quote from: e_voyager on October 19, 2006, 08:14:31 PM
i think that my fault the only last one 10 or above . what do i need to hit?

More than 19, that's what I missed on.

Just a note, I usually make my posts at a time when Mana is online, so I check if I hit or not before I post.  If I don't hit, I don't bother rolling for damage.  If there isn't a link to damage in my post, then I probably didn't hit.

Manawolf

When in doubt, just keep stabbing.  These guys have Damage Reduction, after all.

Joshua

*pokes*
Are we waiting on someone or is everyone just busy with other things?

Manawolf

DV, Saeoun, you're the only ones left.  I would like to see what the Co-DM would have planned for this round.

Edit: Almost forgot Zedd.

Dragonvixen

Sorry people, I'm in mid- mid-terms and studying madly, I've been working from 5 am to 1 am for the past 2 weeks, This is the last time I can post for at least another week, Mana please take over until I can come back.

Manawolf

And thus the graveyard battle is over.  Here are the new XP values for the players:

Current XP of Players: 32560

Lob's, Zaon's XP: 26463
Valder's, Papi's XP: 30195

Everyone is once again free to do as they please.