Not dead but coming close to it...

Started by Lady Buggery, December 13, 2008, 11:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Buggery

So some of you may be wondering where I've been the past few months. Well I got a job that's severly challenging and I got my first review ever....and it basically said I can't keep up with the work, I suck as a designer, I'm unprofessional, lazy, and stupid. So I've been working my butt off to change that, letting my online life suffer. Sorry to those who enjoy the MnC RP, I sorta cut out of that without warning. I haven't even been able to keep up with my web comic, novel, poetry, and other projects. v_v. I will however, work on my secret santa so that person don't have an artless chrismas, I hope to get that drawn and scanned this weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know what's been up *collapse*

Tapewolf

Actually I was thinking of asking what was up.  Sounds like you're going through a rough period.  I hope it works out for you, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lady Buggery

I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that I probably won't be at this job in a month. For some reason my direct boss just doesn't seem to get me an vice versa so meh. All I can do is my very best and if they still let me go for that, then there was nothing I could have done anyway.