[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zedd

Ah is nothing better....Sides dont forget to woop like Zoidberg

Jack McSlay

lol Zina squid...

if it's for feedback, I think there could be these long-ass tentacles squids use to grasp prey

or since it's a squid, add extra arms, that would make it even more unique
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 01, 2007, 11:15:06 AM
I'm not sure how this change will affect your comic moments..which I love.  Are you going to keep the cat around as a side character, or kill her off.  ?

PBH

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43615437/?qo=27&q=by%3Azinacat&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

The squid must have killed Zina using the puppy as a decoy, and then assumed her Identity on the forum.

KILL THE SQUID BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Alondro

Nah, the squid found Zina swimming (but cats hate water!!)... shut up logical self... anyway, like I said, it found Zina cat swimming and grabbed her with its evil tentacles!  After several XXX-rated events, mirroring things seen from Kobe, Japan-based 'artwork', it proceeded to messily devour her, tearing the poor kitten to bits with the cruel razor-sharp beak.

Then, uhm... it absorbed her brain and stuff and became the new Zina... cause of cosmic rays... yeah...  :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

Quote from: ITOS on April 01, 2007, 01:20:11 PM
If it's not a joke, it a very bad time for such an announcement. If it is a joke it's a bit sad since the squid is different and cool. :)

Hahaha, yeah, I didn't even realize it was April Fools. What terrible timing. XD

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 01, 2007, 02:56:41 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 01, 2007, 11:15:06 AM
I'm not sure how this change will affect your comic moments..which I love.  Are you going to keep the cat around as a side character, or kill her off.  ?

PBH

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43615437/?qo=27&q=by%3Azinacat&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

The squid must have killed Zina using the puppy as a decoy, and then assumed her Identity on the forum.

KILL THE SQUID BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

OH NO MY SECRET. DDDD:

Aridas

Zinasquid is a has a crappy name to it. I'm going to call you squidfingers now.

xHaZxMaTx

Heh, I was just watching Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel and there was a little segment on the vampire squid.

rt

Squids not being very common place i'd be prepared for a lot of "why is your bird avatar wearing a funny hat".

Being dark character overall expressions and pose might be harder to discern at small size (mabey it is just me who has trouble "seeing dark"), but looked good going full size.

Zina

WHO SAW THIS COMING I know, all of you. I suck at jokes. :V

Full image here

Don't worry, Mari's totally into that kind of thing.

Happy April 1st. Lulz. :B

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Zina on April 02, 2007, 03:45:54 AM
WHO SAW THIS COMING I know, all of you. I suck at jokes. :V
I think sucking at jokes may actually be a good thing for April Fools...

(woot, 3,000th post!)

bill

I always thought that denying that it was an April Fools joke was bad April Fools etiquette.  :<

Tapewolf

Good - I was afraid we'd have to call you 'ZinaFish' now  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Prof B Hunnydew

:erk ???
"GROAN"  I always a sucker for prank jokes..... :mowsad

:kittylove
PBH

Faerie Alex

Yeah...fell for that one hook, line, & sinker. (Sorry, needed to make one more fish pun. :V)

I thought I was going to get off without being pranked this year. :<
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Arcalane

You mean this didn't give it away?

QuoteShe got lost in the huge crowd of unique and interesting characters.

*coughcough*

Alondro

*awws*  No Zina tentacle pr0n now.   :<

Or is there?   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

Quote from: BillBuckner on April 02, 2007, 06:18:26 AM
I always thought that denying that it was an April Fools joke was bad April Fools etiquette.  :<

I AM SORRY, I AM UNAWARE OF ANY SORT OF APRIL FOOL'S ETIQUETTE.
I'll go brush up on it now, brb.

Aridas

No takebacks! You're squidfingers forever now!

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Zina on April 02, 2007, 12:11:29 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on April 02, 2007, 06:18:26 AM

I AM SORRY, I AM UNAWARE OF ANY SORT OF APRIL FOOL'S ETIQUETTE.
I'll go brush up on it now, brb.

if you had waited until the day after tomorrow the joke would be classic
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

Kenji

So... what happens if you read it the day AFTER April Fool's? D:
Is it still so fooling!?

rt

:giggle April 1st or 2nd fooling .. still good silly fun

e_voyager

i agree so long as it's all in good fun. still seeing this i have to wonder if Zina knew Kaz. if not then hey.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

Prof B Hunnydew

Zina Cat

My friend Bob was excited to meet your *new* furson, and I have not seen him since Apr 01... Have you Seen Him?

*blink *Blink*

Okay I guess not

:hug
PBH

GabrielsThoughts

funny, it looks like Zina is planning on having Calamari for dinner.

Zina

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 13, 2007, 09:08:03 AM
Zina Cat

My friend Bob was excited to meet your *new* furson, and I have not seen him since Apr 01... Have you Seen Him?

*blink *Blink*

Okay I guess not

:hug
PBH

Mmm...We're having ikayaki tonight. :V
Thanks, PBH. You're a sweetheart. X3