[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netami

Zina

Manawolf

I stick to my guns, which are my fists, and you know what those are meant for.

Arcalane

Quote from: Manawolf on September 23, 2006, 10:05:19 PM

If your guns are fists, perhaps you should go get them checked out. They're not much good for shooting people with then are they?

Gornemant

Quote from: Manawolf on September 23, 2006, 10:05:19 PM
type furiously on a keyboard?  :3

Netami

They are used for giving back massages. Consider extending the olive branch of peace to TGH and having some time to bond. Some male bonding.

xHaZxMaTx

Zina

Oh look. Mana doesn't like TGH.
Yawn.
Seriously, Mana. Grow up already. Or at least move on to another victim for your hate-boner.  This one is getting dull, sweetcheeks.

Gornemant

Quote from: Netami on September 23, 2006, 10:07:48 PM
They are used for giving back massages. Consider extending the olive branch of peace to TGH and having some time to bond. Some male bonding.
actually, massages require good arm and hand muscles  :3

Aridas

Quote from: Zina on September 23, 2006, 10:10:53 PM
Yawn.
Seriously, Mana. Grow up already. Or at least move on to another victim for your hate-boner. This one is getting dull, sweetcheeks.
People don't switch things they believe in. You might jump from fad to fad but true dislike isn't a fad.

Netami

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 23, 2006, 10:12:23 PM
Quote from: Zina on September 23, 2006, 10:10:53 PM
Yawn.
Seriously, Mana. Grow up already. Or at least move on to another victim for your hate-boner. This one is getting dull, sweetcheeks.
People don't switch things they believe in. You might jump from fad to fad but true dislike isn't a fad.

Like how people don't like me!

And I bet someone could make money off a TGH X Mana picture involving a backrub.  :)

Zina

Well, I guess Mana's just stuck hatin' and trying to be intimadatin'  on the internet, then.
Sounds worthwhile.

Netami

He is held down by his deep moral beliefs. Unfortunate for him, most of the forum doesn't have any!  D:

thegayhare

I wonder if mana would accept a backrub... I'm pretty good at those...

Amber Williams

Quote from: Netami on September 23, 2006, 10:13:09 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 23, 2006, 10:12:23 PM

Like how people don't like me!

And I bet someone could make money off a TGH X Mana picture involving a backrub.  :)

Tell me about it!  I had to go through a lot of hoops to get in my will training classes for my descendents to abhor all of Netami's descendents.  It's really hard getting a good old-fashioned feud going these days what with the economy being that it is.

Course knowing my luck Netami wont have any respawns in the first place, just a further insult obviously aimed at my general direction. -_-

Netami

Quote from: thegayhare on September 23, 2006, 10:20:28 PM
I wonder if mana would accept a backrub... I'm pretty good at those...

It is a touch attack so you'd have to bypass his AC but also probably provoke an attack of opportunity. You don't want to know what his +5 vorpal longsword of flame burst can do!

Aridas I challenge you to a "Who dislikes who on this forum more" contest.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Manawolf

I actually give good backrubs.  I once gave them as christmas gifts to my family.  Maybe I could work out some of those kinks you have.

Zina

My thread is filled with hate.
My dream has finally been realized!

xHaZxMaTx

*Smite* >:3

I just smote everyone on this page! :mwaha

Nikki

thegayhare

Quote from: Manawolf on September 23, 2006, 10:26:49 PM
Maybe I could work out some of those kinks you have.

Nah I like my kinks, not that I realy have to many but one of them is for kinky massages

Netami

Manawolf

This happy ending ain't so happy, at least for one person.  And trust me, some kinks could stand to go.

Zina

Aridas

You could stand to post more often somewhere other than your own art thread.