Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

"ok first the second floor...above ground..(2)...this is the livingquarters for each individual or couple of the house...well actually, it's a housing complex...more like mansion...."
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Hilary

"Erk, yes... moving away is a very good idea." Hilary looks up at the creaking rafters and edges to the side. "Faaaar away. Perhaps we could catch up with the tour?" She looks thoughtful. "Maybe there's something else I could destroy..." It is unclear whether she is being serious or kidding, but in light of  previous events, the former is pretty darn likely.

xHaZxMaTx

Haz, having nothing better to do, reluctantly joins the sure-to-be un-interesting tour on the off chance of something blowing up.

Suwako

"We really need to phone a repair team for this place..." She walks to the couch and sits down, Noticing the TV is trurned of She throws a all of yarn against the power button, forcing it on.

Gabi

"It would be so much easier if this place were in Pencilworld! But if I'm right, it may be easily fixed with magic. I wonder if Kio knows exactly how it works."

(OOC: Kio, report to the Invisible Friend thread immediately.)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Eibborn

"Sounds good to me," Eibbor tells Hilary. As they rush to catch the group, he asks, "So... How does your healing and, um, you called it smiting? How do they work? Is it... concentrated energy? Or intentions being focused?" He's obviously curious about magic powerful enough to blast clean through the roof.
/kicks the internet over

Gabi

"This place is particularly vulnerable to magic," Gabi tells Eibbor. "I think any kind of magic will have a stronger effect here."

Eibborn

"Really? I wonder why..." He scratches his head, "Mmm, I guess I better not try any of mine while I'm here. I could cause some real damage." His hand goes to the small black 'genie-lamp' on a loose cord around his neck. He thinks for a moment about the gaping holes in the roof, "More real damage, that is."
/kicks the internet over

KarlOmega1

everybody hears a voice coming fromthe enterence...

"Of course this complex amplifies Magi-Field-Manipulation...or magic, as you call it. That's because I made it."

There stands the wife of the Admiral...Lilith.
I'm a Skype User.

Hilary

"Well, the magic greatly depends on intent, yes. In order to, say, blow something up, I have to want it very badly. For the magic to begin to build, I have to focus all my concentration on it, just for a moment. It can be a bit annoying in battle, but I work around it."
She thinks about Gabi's words, and the implications of the magic enhancement. "That explains it... the last time something like that happened, the holes were only three feet across." She starts to ask about the small black object around Eibbor's neck, but falls silent as she hears Lilith speak.

xHaZxMaTx

"This is the crappiest tour I've ever been on." >_>

Nikki

Quietly sneaks in and crawls under a couch

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

"floor 1 is the lobby/dining area as you already know...." *brings group to basement floor 1 (B1)* "and this level is the technology lab..."
I'm a Skype User.

Gabi

Gabi looks around.
"Technology lab? Interesting. It looks like a place I've seen before... which was eventually attacked by something that looked like a giant sea mow. I hope nothing like that happens here. Who made this lab? And who uses it?"

Gareeku

Staying silent for the majority for the "tour", Gareeku looked around the complex with virtually a constant raised eyebrow. "I'm sure this is interesting for some, but this just doesn't interest me." he said quitely as a slight grin appeared on the wolf's face.

KarlOmega1

*continues on to Basement floor 2 (B2)* "and here is the Holodeck level...I mostly use it to either train or go on virtual adventures..."
I'm a Skype User.

Gabi

Gabi looks at Garekku, trying to interpret his grin, but failing.
"Well, I'm sure there must be other things you're interested in," she says, and then lets out a chuckle. "Personally, I'm interested in just about everything. I guess I'm just curious, but I like getting to understand things as much as I can."

roninfoxtail

Ronin stays silent during the tour, looking around at the floors and decides to move to the back, in case someone in the group wanted a better view of the floors they were on.

Gareeku

"Oh i'm the same as you Gabi. Its just that this wasn't quite what i was expecting when i got an invitation to hang out with the others. Plus the service aint that great." Gareeku replied to his friend in a joking manner, the grin now fully on his face as he winked at Gabi before continuing to look around.

KarlOmega1

*moves on to basement floor 3* "this level is the recreation area...we've got Television, Tabletop games, an arcade, some food replicators that specialize in snack foods...and a VR set that allows you to surf the galactic network (outernet, as opposed to internet) as well as this planet's internet..."
I'm a Skype User.

Gabi

"It looks like someone was obsessed with technology..." Gabi comments. "But who?"

Gareeku

"Obviously someone who wanted to run up a rather large internet bill..." Gareeku comments with a smirk in response to Gabi's, "at least he didn't get bored."

Looking around, Gareeku inspects the various gadgets that the room contains...

Hilary

Hilary tiptoes around, careful not to touch anything. "All this expensive equipment around me... I sense an imminent lawsuit."

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 18, 2006, 04:58:38 PM...and a VR set that allows you to surf the galactic network (outernet, as opposed to internet) as well as this planet's internet..."
Haz raises his hand as if to ba called on to answer a question... "Er, excuse me!  Wouldn't it still be the internet?  When you say 'outernet as opposed to internet' wouldn't it, rather, be opposed to innernet?  Inter- means between two or more things.  Such as inter-city or inter-planetary.  While inner- means within."

KarlOmega1

*attention coughs* " may we see the last part of the tour before we settle in? *calls up some security droids for the next 3 floors (Basement floors 4, 5, and 6)* "just to let you know that I dont let most people except Military personel down to B4, B5, And B6 because it is for military use only...But I'll make an exception for you guys because you helped us stop those terrorists who were assualting the genetics labs a year ago***"

*** Takes place a year after my failed RP:  Assualt on Genetics Lab 52.

*to Haz* "well, thanks for correcting me, soldier...don't do it again " >:3
I'm a Skype User.

Mel Dragonkitty

Discretely moves to the back of the tour so she has room to duck when some of the more excitable members of the tour get near the 'splody military items.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kio

"OMG!  I wanna come!  I helped!" Kio says flying through stuff as usual.  He doesn't care if he can't because he is loaded up with sugar and anti-drowisness pills/

xHaZxMaTx

"Hey, wasn't that guy wearing a straight-jacket?" says Haz.

KarlOmega1

*continues to B4* Is floor has the armory on it...but it also has the upper of the vehicle/zord storage area in the west part of the complex...not to mention the firing range...*brings tour towards the armory*
I'm a Skype User.

xHaZxMaTx

"Hey what's this room over here, looks like--"  Then something catches Haz's eye;  it's a button, a big, red, shiny button.  In an entranced state of mind, Haz approaches the button, "Must... push... shiny... button!"