Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kio

"This is any kind of Pizza you want!  Any toppings!!  Any side dishes!!" Kio says flying around crazily.  Kio drops a pizza on BillBuckner

bill

Parsons, thankful for his ECU hat, places the somewhat warped pizza on the table.

Roureem Egas

The coon nods in understanding, and takes a few slices.

"Thanks, then."

olroxshade

olrox go to play dance dance revolution,chose the song Bloody Tears

bill

Parsons drains another can from his never-ending supply of Red Bull.

olroxshade

olrox continue playing............

Gareeku

Hearing Aiyno speak, Gareeku turns around and smiles. "Of course..." he says, before offering pizza to Aiyno.

bill

Parsons gets utterly wasted at the mini-bar, and drinks 5 6-packs of Red Bull to sober up.

olroxshade

Olrox asks for more pizza

Kio

Kio flies around and drops some more pizzas for people while eating some of his own.  "Yum...Anhovies...yum...sardines...yum...pineapple...yum...borcooli..yum...pepperoni..."

Gabi

*Gabi walks in, attracted by the noise.*

What's going on in here? *Looks around.* Ah, pizza. Too bad I've just had lunch. I guess I'll have to wait for teatime. *Sits down and watches the events unfold.*
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kio

"Hi!! GABI!!!  HAve a soda!!!!" Kio says as he lands on her head.

olroxshade

Olrox fells bad for gabi and stop his noise

Gabi

Err... thanks. *Gabi accepts the soda, stares at it for a while, and then takes a sip.* This is... not mow-cookie antidote, right?

olroxshade

olrox awake and search his handgun,who stole it!!!

Kio

"Nope It's not....Want SONE PIZZA?!"  Kio asked as he gets off her head and flies to Olroxshade.  "I have it!  No weapons allowed!" Kio says as he throws it out the door.

Gareeku

Finishing his pizza, Gareeku looks up to find Gabi has arrived. Smiling, he walks over to greet her.
"Hey there Gabi," Gareeku says, the smile still on his face, "it's a bit...lively, don't you think?"

olroxshade

olrox cry for his new gun,how can play Time Crisis now

Kio

"TO THE ARCADDE ROOM!!!" Kio says as he flies right through a wall.

olroxshade

Olrox run more faster and start paly Haunted Castle

Gabi

Gabi looks at Gareeku and giggles.
"Yes... I think you could call it that."

olroxshade

olrox scares because he don't know anything

Suwako

"Thanks Gareeku" Munches on the pizza

olroxshade

Olrox stops his game and search food

roninfoxtail

Ronin walks in, unsure of what to do. He shrugs, waves to everyone, and sits down somewhere.

olroxshade

Olrox gave his last soda to ronin

Suwako

AFter eating the pizza aiyno notices Gabi. Hey fox lady, hey fox lady... something.. Gabi, Gabi, Gabi, Gabi  Looks at Gabi wondering what to do in her presence.

roninfoxtail

Ronin takes the soda offered by Orlox, says "Thanks," and decides to save it for later. He wanders over to where the pizza is and decides to take a cheese slice and sits down next to the couch, eating it absentmindedly.

Eibborn

Unbeknownst to the other furs, they are being watched by Eibbor, the hybrid. To their eyes, he would appear like a cat-fur lacking any noticeable ears and with a raccoon's mask and monkey's prehensile tail. Something catches his ear and he frowns slightly, muttering to himself, ' "Wait for tea-time?" Hah. Tea-time is every time.'
He reclines on the rafter he's watching from, his tail hanging over. With a grin, he watches the excitable angel-kitten bounding around chaotically. He blinks when Kio vanishes through a wall, and turns his attention back to the other occupants of the room.

((OOC: Augh. I had to type this up twice because my internet shut itself off. It was so much better the first time, too...))
/kicks the internet over

olroxshade

olrox back to the shadows and await the tea time