"The Milk and Cookies Incident" Planning/Interest topic (OOC)

Started by Lady Buggery, October 14, 2008, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

yeah we do need some kind of administer and i'm not up for the task. i'll help keep things moving but that's all i do. building an story line is hard when trying to predict / allow for a dozen different points of view.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

I'm interested, in theory, but my DM style I think might be considered abraisive to most. Plus I don't want Roya getting mad at me if I hijacked her Rp line
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

The only things we can really do is either wait for Roya to come back, or otherwise contact her. She doesn't have any contact information on her profile though, but there may be something on her Mushian site, but that's not likely, as I'm not sure how artists feel about having their e-mail accounts filled with spam. Regardless, contacting her(with a reminder to come back or a request to pass the DM hat, I believe I had a post on this somewhere in the thread) and/or waiting for her to come back seem like the only ways to keep this RP running.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You could try sending her a PM. That'll likely email her registered account...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 23, 2008, 01:39:44 PM
Unless she unchecked that option.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 23, 2008, 01:45:07 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 23, 2008, 01:39:44 PM
Unless she unchecked that option.

Let me rephrase.

Remembering who you're talking to... if you send her a PM, it'll email her. ;-]

Edit:
I didn't change that, btw. I just went and looked.

e_voyager

yeah a pm could work. she may have lost her password for the forums as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

... In which case, point her at the IRC, and get her to talk to me, and I'll sort it out. Although she can always re-request a new password, which will be emailed to the account the PM will go to, in precisely the same fashion...

e_voyager

Kitsune Ascendant

I'm here and ready to continue as soon as there is something to continue. We really don't have much direction at the moment.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Noone

It really depends on whether she has the time and energy to devote towards managing this RP. From the post she made, I think she is having too tough of a time to effectively do so. I would be willing to pick this back up if that happens, but, I do not think it's likely.