Who's your favorite never (or rarely seen) character?

Started by Mao, July 16, 2008, 08:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Alterationartist

Round 9!

Kuari

...hmm...  can't really say its a favorite by any means, but I AM curious about Deathbringer's brother

Jairus

Quote from: Kuari on July 31, 2008, 11:24:27 PM
...hmm...  can't really say its a favorite by any means, but I AM curious about Deathbringer's brother

I'm curious too, except I think you might have the gender wrong. Heeheehee, I love Jyrras' frazzled hair in the fourth panel.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kuari

Seth

If you know what I did... Then kudos to you.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

PencilinHand

I wanted to mention this because I accidentally stumbled on it looking for another comic and she was the reason this thread was started. I am not sure but I think Boko is in the last panel especially if you factor in character design "drift"(or Amber's obsessive need to fiddle with her characters).

And to be sure I stay on topic....

Hmm....my favorite rarely seen character would be Matilda if she qualifies which I suppose you could debate.  If she doesn't then I would have to go with Kira(who conceivably might not qualify as rarely seen) or barring her then about any of Jy's family(they are all pretty cool).

--------------- OT
But really, I have trouble picking a favorite character(rare or not). 
Amber has the some of most well developed, interesting, and simply likable characters I have ever seen. 

Ok, I am done improving Amber's ego now.

---------------OOT
O, ugh, and ahh...this is my first post(long time comic reader though).

Jairus

Hey, welcome aboard PencilinHand. Read/follow the rules, listen to the mods, and try to have fun. Oh, and anyone who tries to give you advice means ill of you. Buh-bye!

And yes, there are so many characters to choose from.

PencilinHand

Quote from: Jairus on August 03, 2008, 11:24:06 AM
Hey, welcome aboard PencilinHand. Read/follow the rules, listen to the mods, and try to have fun. Oh, and anyone who tries to give you advice means ill of you. Buh-bye!

And yes, there are so many characters to choose from.

Hmm, your post reminds me of a saying, "This is a lie."

Wanderer

REGINA!

And once we get into using the Mabsland characters, Boko. But for DMFA we need Regina. Hell, we would have had her ages ago if some fools hadn't gone and insisted on some silly Abel's story thing. Inconsiderate fools, forcing Amber to redraw the character who has a billion spots again and again and again and again and again... :P

Lego3400

Quote from: Wanderer on August 03, 2008, 01:29:34 PM
REGINA!

And once we get into using the Mabsland characters, Boko. But for DMFA we need Regina. Hell, we would have had her ages ago if some fools hadn't gone and insisted on some silly Abel's story thing. Inconsiderate fools, forcing Amber to redraw the character who has a billion spots again and again and again and again and again... :P

Makes you wonder why she put him there in the first place, doesn't it? I would have set someone less interesing so Regina would win. Like Wildy. Wildy's back story can't be THAT interesting <.<

Pagan

Or we could have just had a drive and not a war. That would have worked. But no, Regina lost. And every time Abel's Story updates, I am reminded of this fact. Excuse me, I'm going to eat a large amount of comfort food now.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Quote from: Pagan on August 25, 2008, 07:05:29 PM
Or we could have just had a drive and not a war. That would have worked. But no, Regina lost. And every time Abel's Story updates, I am reminded of this fact. Excuse me, I'm going to eat a large amount of comfort food now.
Or you could just write emo poetry. Really, that's the better alternative. Trust me, you do not want to do comfort food.

We'll learn about her at some point. It is going to happen.

Pagan

Knowing that makes everything better. Kinda.
And don't worry too much, my comfort food is video games. And sometimes music. Or cereal.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Alterationartist

Quote from: Lego3400 on August 25, 2008, 12:46:31 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on August 03, 2008, 01:29:34 PM
REGINA!

Makes you wonder why she put him there in the first place, doesn't it? I would have set someone less interesing so Regina would win. Like Wildy. Wildy's back story can't be THAT interesting <.<
A sadistic ferret raised along with another almost equally twisted ferret, strong as an ox, with the fury of a hundred hellfires, and the stability of a Windows OS. When it's NOT that time of the month. Hell, I would have matched every donation from that WW just to see that.
Round 9!

Aurawyn

Quote from: Jairus on July 16, 2008, 01:38:30 PM
Actually, I'd like to add Neni.

I think Neni is a character I would like to see as a "Real" character, not just part of Azlan's Stories...

skurvy

Biggs! Or Rose! Or Hannah, but I don't think we'll be seeing her much anymore :C