Who's your favorite never (or rarely seen) character?

Started by Mao, July 16, 2008, 08:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

I did some digging around in the Wiki and I found quite a few characters that I'd love to see more of, but in the end I have to say that aside from the obvious choice of the Basements rats for me, I'd really love to see more of Boko: http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Boko

Edit:  I guess it would be ok if they would be cameo characters even, but let's try and keep it to Amber's characters/art.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Boko isn't a DMFA character. Boko is a character from "the other comic" that Amber will write after she finishes writing DMFA, so she says.

Or possibly concurrently towards the end; at this point, her plans aren't exactly set in stone, after all. Nor should they be; heck, all we should be doing is enjoying the ride and cheering her on ;-]

... personally, I like the sleeping rat.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Agree with the cheering on bit immensely.

I've added an edit up there to make it so other Amber works could show up, but as it says I'd like to keep it to just Amber's work.  It'd get way too crazy without that I think.

Nice to see I'm not the only one with a fondness for the Rats.

Jairus

I think the rats are cute too, especially the sleeping rat. They're like Jyrras, only less kangaroo-y.

I kind of get the feeling that the only time we'll see the sleeping rat awake is when whatever crap all of those different plans are accumulating hits the fan.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Sunblink

I'm rather fond of Aliyka and was happy to see an extended role for her in the recent Dark Pegasus arc.

I like Photophie's hair, but otherwise I'm not too attached to the Basement Rats, although they're pleasant enough. *ducks thrown tomatoes*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jairus

Actually, I'd like to add Neni. Considering that I think we've only seen her in a wallpaper, the though that he lost his wedding ring scares Azlan enough not to go anywhere near her for three months, and she at one point dresses him as a goth, and she owns that wonderful slave outfit Azlan wore for Wildy. I like her.

Pagan

Anyone who knows me a little bit already knows what character I'm going to say.
Anyone who reads my sig already knows who I'm going to say.

Regina.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Jairus on July 16, 2008, 01:38:30 PM
Actually, I'd like to add Neni. Considering that I think we've only seen her in a wallpaper, ...
For a moment I was going to ask "what wallpaper?" but then remembered the wedding picture. Otherwise, I believe that's the ONLY image we've seen of her so far.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mao

Quote from: Pagan on July 16, 2008, 01:42:31 PM
Anyone who knows me a little bit already knows what character I'm going to say.
Anyone who reads my sig already knows who I'm going to say.

Regina.

I have to admit I'm pretty curious about Regina as well.  I'd love to see what the deal between her and Dan is.

Ganurath

You know what I'd like to see? The human that Merlitz saw coming back, only to be seen by Merlitz. Again. Only this time, the human turns to his fur/were form after he's left Merlitz's sight.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

VSMIT

I believe I will agree with what Mowser said at the beginning.  Boko just seems like she would have an enormous amount of depth to her character.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Pagan

It would also be nice to seem more of Kria. Or Fa'Lina. Can't have too much of that canine.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Mao

Quote from: Ganurath on July 16, 2008, 03:24:16 PM
You know what I'd like to see? The human that Merlitz saw

I'm more curious if it actually was a human he saw.. I for some reason thought it was a prank that was played on him.

Faerie Alex

Ya' know...how about the dalmatian succubus in the background of this comic? I think she's had perhaps the highest conversation to appearance ratio of many of the characters.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

GabrielsThoughts

yes, but now that we know she isn't Cid, and that she has no familial relation to Abel or Xander, she more or less lost her apeal. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Lena

I'm not sure...I'd love to see more of Kria, but I may be a bit biased there.  :mowwink It'd be nice to see some more Deathbringer too, but for different reasons. I'd like to see more character development with Kria, but Deathbringer just brings the cute.

AndersW

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 16, 2008, 01:53:52 PM
Quote from: Jairus on July 16, 2008, 01:38:30 PM
Actually, I'd like to add Neni. Considering that I think we've only seen her in a wallpaper, ...
For a moment I was going to ask "what wallpaper?" but then remembered the wedding picture. Otherwise, I believe that's the ONLY image we've seen of her so far.

Not true.
http://www.missmab.com/Art/Images/Neni_Badge.jpg

I would also like to see more of Kira, but I wont rush it.  I will just sit back and let Amber work her magic.

Kaerou

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Tapewolf

I would be interested to know more about the dream-surfing guy in this strip:
http://missmab.com/Demo/Cubi03.php

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jairus

Quote from: Chaos on July 17, 2008, 12:00:47 PM
Jy's Dad.

'Nough Said.

Actually, that's something that's kind of been bothering me: what does Seth do for a living? We know that Moira is a famous lawyer, and that a few of Jyrras' sisters became lawyers themselves (see Strip #665 here, and we know that Moira is also Jy's lawyer), but what did and what does Mr. Gianni do to help support seven kids (and an eighth on the way?)

Mao

Mao

Oooh, thanks!  Though I don't think she outdoes the Rats or Boko, it would be interesting to see her many.. mis-adventures.

Ganurath

Quote from: Mowser on July 16, 2008, 03:48:49 PM
Quote from: Ganurath on July 16, 2008, 03:24:16 PM
You know what I'd like to see? The human that Merlitz saw

I'm more curious if it actually was a human he saw.. I for some reason thought it was a prank that was played on him.
Hence the rest of my post: I theorize it was actually a were that likes f'ing with people.

Crazy Theory: That community of weres that's public about it's nature? Visitors wouldn't be surprised to see humans there since all those amazons are weres. The community is actually providing a cover for the last of the humans!
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 17, 2008, 11:50:23 AM
I would be interested to know more about the dream-surfing guy in this strip:
http://missmab.com/Demo/Cubi03.php

Oh, that reminds me. The handsome fellow here is another character I loved.

He's still my Squishy.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Zedd

I have to say the char Messafint...I havent seen her in ages

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Jairus on July 17, 2008, 12:07:29 PM
Quote from: Chaos on July 17, 2008, 12:00:47 PM
Jy's Dad.

'Nough Said.

Actually, that's something that's kind of been bothering me: what does Seth do for a living? We know that Moira is a famous lawyer, and that a few of Jyrras' sisters became lawyers themselves (see Strip #665 here, and we know that Moira is also Jy's lawyer), but what did and what does Mr. Gianni do to help support seven kids (and an eighth on the way?)
Come on, with a lawyer in the family, how much more income is needed?  :evil :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen