toughest

Started by silentassassin, July 16, 2008, 09:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Alterationartist on August 12, 2008, 01:38:33 PM
Quote from: Jer-oh-me on August 08, 2008, 04:41:18 PM
I would have to say either Amber or Fluffy, probably Fluffy, is the toughest character. Although if we're only talking in story characters, hmmmmmmmmmm. I'd say the owner of the ball pit.

I disagree. Though Amber is a creative god, she has shown considerable mental weakness. She's distracted by difficult and difficult-to-answer questions, she had been shown a weakness to generic japanese slang, as proven by Neko-Kitty, and shows a very high vunerability to paradox. She has very little ability to keep secrets and she has lapses of her "wiku worm" phase. She also has a trace of indecisiveness. Fluffy... is her smarter-than-boss assistant who, by chance, may possess no destructive power beyond what weapons there are on hand. He serves to glue together the pieces of Amber's shattered mind and has also shown the distracted weakness of Amber's. The ball pit owner only has power over cats. Any other furres are immune to that charm. She also shows only care for selfish gain, and likely has no dreams of dominating the world.

Heh, excellent analysis. When I submitted my choices I was poking fun at the whole "Who's the toughest?" question, which is really a more open ended version of the "Who would win in a fight? X or Y?" which I try not to get involved in. If I had to give my honest to goodness answer... I hate doing this, but it's a toss up between Pyroduck and Fa'lina.

skurvy

My butt.

no wait

Paragator.

Jairus

Go Paragator!

Oh, and welcome aboard, Skurvy. Arr!!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Dracora

How do dragons fit into the scheme of toughness anyway? How would Pyroduck compare with Kria? He pretty much sat on Abel with very few negative consequences, other than the sucker punch...

silentassassin

Quote from: Jer-oh-me on August 12, 2008, 09:54:43 PM
I would have to say either Amber or Fluffy, probably Fluffy, is the toughest character. Although if we're only talking in story characters, hmmmmmmmmmm. I'd say the owner of the ball pit.

I disagree. Though Amber is a creative god, she has shown considerable mental weakness. She's distracted by difficult and difficult-to-answer questions, she had been shown a weakness to generic japanese slang, as proven by Neko-Kitty, and shows a very high vunerability to paradox. She has very little ability to keep secrets and she has lapses of her "wiku worm" phase. She also has a trace of indecisiveness. Fluffy... is her smarter-than-boss assistant who, by chance, may possess no destructive power beyond what weapons there are on hand. He serves to glue together the pieces of Amber's shattered mind and has also shown the distracted weakness of Amber's. The ball pit owner only has power over cats. Any other furres are immune to that charm. She also shows only care for selfish gain, and likely has no dreams of dominating the world.

Heh, excellent analysis. When I submitted my choices I was poking fun at the whole "Who's the toughest?" question, which is really a more open ended version of the "Who would win in a fight? X or Y?" which I try not to get involved in. If I had to give my honest to goodness answer... I hate doing this, but it's a toss up between Pyroduck and Fa'lina.
So all I have to do is throw in a little chan kuns and sans and amber will no longer be an issue onmy path to global surpremecy. I mean something not evil.

Prof B Hunnydew

I thought it was Sweddish Fish... but If you throw muffins at Fa'lina, you defeat Fa'lina.    Begcon strips are Fluffy's weakness.

PBH

Kipiru

Fa'Lina is the top of the food chain if you ask me. Remeber how easyly she threw Dan flying. Sexy and Strong- nice  :love2

Alterationartist

Quote from: silentassassin on August 23, 2008, 10:16:43 AM
Quote from: Jer-oh-me on August 12, 2008, 09:54:43 PM

So all I have to do is throw in a little chan kuns and sans and amber will no longer be an issue onmy path to global surpremecy. I mean something not evil.
It's not more along "ruling' the world, rather than "running" it. If you're able to take the stresses that Amber has now, I'm sure she would thank you for it. Because the rule is that if you destroy a god, you HAVE to take it's place, along with its burdens. Also, Japanese slang won't destroy Amber, only warp her mind... to a place with cheap hard liquor and a recently escalating crime rate. You'd also have to deal with Fluffy, because the take on life as a pair, despite their weaknesses.
Round 9!