The ban game, v06

Started by VSMIT, July 13, 2008, 02:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

shadowterm is banned for raising my curiosity.

And for the record, I can occasionally block out everything else going around me: the record is about four hours building a Lego set for my little brother while the rest of the family watched Fame.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by record of two days while I was grounded. (I did a lot of stuff come to think of it.)
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because it only took me about seven/eight hours to read that particular book. Man did I have to pee after I was done reading!

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by my wondrous editing about five seconds after the post, which just shows how often he's refreshing these threads.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because he seems to be catching onto the fact that even when I am doing other things, I still have this page open and refresh it every couple of minutes. Back to reading the Agony Booth's review of Armageddon!

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by my toy of the asteroid lander thingy with the drill from the movie I got at some factory outlet place.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because he has what sounds like a bad toy from a bad movie.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned for being half right. The movie was okay, I wouldn't call it good, but it was okay.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because now that I'm really looking at it, his avatar looks like a cross between Tom (from Tom and Jerry) and Sora (from Kingdom Hearts).

shadowterm

Jairus is banned for scarring my self-confidence.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I didn't really mean anything by it, it just struck me while I was looking at it.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned for thinking I'm really that sensitive. Seriously, I'm usually joking around man.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I think we should go back to silly bans, since this is becoming a weird sort of "Answer in the form of a question" conversation except it's "answer in the form of a ban."

Therefore, shadowterm is banned by :mowcookie.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because the cookie was made nof anti-matter, probably the only thing that will kill a mow.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I'm wondering if anything - short of Amber's god powers - can actually kill a Mow. Heck, maybe even Fae - with their reality-altering powers - can't destroy a Mow. Hm... *briefly wonders if Jyrras is figuring out some sort of Mow cannon to battle the Fae with*

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by the fact that Mows are made of matter, and thus explode on contact with anti-matter.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because that may be true, but the amount of energy released by such a reaction should probably drive a saner person to figure out an alternate means of taking care of the Mow problem (sorry, flashback to a Monty Python sketch = The Mouse Problem (just look it up on Wikipedia, it should be there))

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by the response ban revival, and I remember that episode, I remember thinking of modern furs, and the humor being ahead of it's time (somewhat.)
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I'm wondering if you're a Python fan too.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by my complete DVD collection of all the Monty Python episodes.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because those were the first DVDs that I ever owned.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. (Well, not really, but a funny song.)
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I'm glad you could all come to my little party, and Flopsy's glad too. Aren't you, Flopsy? Aren't you Flopsy? *pulls out a gun and shoot Flopsy dead.* That'll teach you to play hard to get. Now poor Flopsy's dead and never called me mother. And soon you shall all be dead, dead, dead! And because I'm so evil, you will all die the slow way: under the drill!

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because if you don't shut up I'll shoot the bunny. *in rear of bus* "You think he'd do it" "Oh, man you know he would" (Not Montey Python, but still hilarious.)
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because the parrot's not pining, it's passed on!

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because that was a skit I did for Drama earlier this year. No joke, I was the disgruntled customer. It's not pinning! It's passed on! It's dead! It's pushing up the daisies! Its gone to meet it's maker! It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible! It's bleedin' demised!
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because I wish I could have gotten a chance to do that when I was still doing theater!

shadowterm

Jairus is banned by my realizing I have created a bit of a predicament in explanation by putting my birthday instinctively at 1986, the release year of transformers the animated movie (Hey, everyone's got their system, this is mine) to put my age over 18 because most sites tend to tell you to get your parents. Then saying that I did a drama piece last year. This not so much to decieve this site specifically, but force of habit. The year is now out of my hands. Now that I have mentioned that I did a drama piece I am left with telling that it was in a drama class, as I wouldn't know who to say I was with, and actually in my sophomore year of high school, due to not knowing what college to fakely associate myself with. I have now, miraculously, found a way to tear a deception apart in one slip of something awesome. Go me.
/)//w//(\

Jairus

shadowterm is banned because there's no worries, except now I get to jokingly tease him because I'll be starting my Senior year at a University of California. Seriously, no worries. Although, colleges do have drama courses (that's what my mom specialized in and my sister is specializing in it too). But you do get banned for finding a way to do that.

shadowterm

Jairus is banned because once I say I go to a college, with my luck, someone will say they go there too, and want to meet or something, and ask which classes I have. . If I managed to make a working class list, they'd probably comment on one of the teachers I don't know, and I wouldn't know what to say. I was between a rock and a hard place, and the most I can hope for is mercy from the admin gods.

EDIT: If it helps my appeal, I did correct it, when finally confronted with it.
/)//w//(\