Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

granted, your boss is an ass, youre sposed to be home by fivebut your supiriors drop all their unfinished work on you, you eat crappy stuff in the company cafeteria, you work with so many numbers you keep falling asleep, and you have to dress like a dork.

i wish that people would stop breeding.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, only now they start reproducing by mitosis.

BTW, when did my office get a cafeteria?

I wish I could get things done...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

granted you get some "high speed" only problem is thay never found out prolonged exposure leads to hyper ageing and elevated  chances of heart attack

i wish i could meet an amazon

e_voyager

granted but you means her as she slams home the business end of her spear in you gut.

i wish there was more variety in the world
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

granted, one new species of spider has been found!

I wish I could have the little lost-cat infront of my house.

lucas marcone

aww arnt rabid sabertooth tigers KYUUUUUUUTE? :3

i wish for a malamute nonrabid nondead friendly and nonpsycotic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's just a touch lethargic.

It's not dead. Honest. Although I can see how you might be confused.... It's just a bit tired.

I wish for a little bit of peace, and to let things go, rather than getting worked up over them.

lucas marcone

granted. vallium appears in your hand.

i wish my lathargic malamute could be trained to be an unstopable force of EVIL

e_voyager

granted it is now spring around at two miles perhour with not sign of stopping even when it comes across brick walls.

i wish i could keep up with and surpass everthing!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted you now get the first edition of the book "keep up with and surpass everthing!" unfortunately the pages are blank except for the phrase "blame e-voyager for all your problems" is written on every page.

I wish I was Gibson of the super robot monkey team hyperforce
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted but now Nova is missing and you feel responsable.

i wish i have a garden with at leas on of every kind of tree all alive and healthy

lucas marcone

granted but the fruit gives you the runs

i wish i were able to stay home today insted of going to school

Boog

Cangrats, you flunked.

I wish more of my friends had the same lunch period as me.

e_voyager

granted but you and now in diffent lunch roomes

i wish there were more wishes the currupt.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, someone else gets to corrupt them first.

I wish I had something to post in the "guess what this is" thread.

e_voyager

grantes but it disturbmes you greatly.

i wish i knew what i was doing when i built that rocket.

lucas marcone

granted you know what youre doing but you dont know how youre doing it.

i wish people had warned me of boogie omeing back

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, but you didn't pay any attention to them at the time.

I wish I'd been more organised this morning.

e_voyager

grantes youre more orignized but have less time then ever to do what needs to be done.

i wish i had studied martals arts with batman.

Vidar

Quote from: e_voyager on September 06, 2006, 11:16:32 AM
grantes youre more orignized but have less time then ever to do what needs to be done.

i wish i had studied martals arts with batman.

Granted.

* sends e_voyager to Adam West, where he will learn stuff like 'to the Adam West-mobile!'. *

I wish for a box of chocolates.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Of course, the someone else got there first, and all the good ones are gone, and they left the papers in there, so all that's left is a few of those ginger based ones that nobody likes, buried in a sea of loose wrappers.

Oh, and the dog licked all the ones left.

I wish I was more able to focus.

insanekaosx

Granted, but now there is nothing for you to focus on.

I wish my laundry would do itself >>

e_voyager

granted the laundry is not self aware and self cleaning but it's also in love with you and very jealous. i guess Susan and Mary never fixed that with Johnny's pair of pants.

i wish for a chess and tofu pizza made fresh and delivered with int 30 minthes to me and my forums friends

lucas marcone

granted but it is of inferior quality.

i wish there were more hours in a day and more days in our life time

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. There's one second in a minute, one minute in an hour, but many more hours in a day, and many more days in a lifetime. They just go past faster, is all...

I wish I'd got home sooner so I could go to bed earlier.

lucas marcone

granted you get home at 3 am..... hay its early(morning) heh.

i wish i wish i hadnt squished that fish. (20 points to anyone who gets the reference)

e_voyager

granted but not you disturb the sleeping bat and get cursed.

i wish i got the reference

vulpesweasel

granted. now you wish you didn't know. i wish for tickets to the front row at the Panic! at the disco concert this November (trying to be specific)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, you misread the date on the tickets, and turn up the day _after_ your seats were available...

I wish I'd been more awake this morning.

lucas marcone

granted the sugar high will end in half an hour then you will slip into a coma to end all comas

i wish i was the best villan on city of villans