Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

granted however you are now a large tree in the forest  and the lumberjacks have "special" plans just for you... and they involve a chainsaw.

I wish to visit the moon.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, but you find nothing interesting and can't return due to some sort of anti-teleporting thing that I don't care to explain.

I wish for a Keyblade.

Rowne

Granted!  You have a keyblade but unfortunately it's a piano-key, which means that the RPG you happen to be stuck in along with that keyblade is a badly translated Japanese musical!

I wish I had less hectic days so I could make coherent first posts upon my return here.  <.<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now you never leave here. :-)

I wish I could extract myself from work and go home.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

Granted!  The 'extraction' was a little surgical however and you've now become dishevelled and torn from reality.  And you have to pick between the blue or the red pill, in yet another bloody awful Matrix parody.

I wish that this board had other posters as active as myself (at least, in the bursts where I am active) so I wouldn't be alone with 21 posts per day and I wouldn't be reigning over the Games subforum with complete dominance.  I need a challenge!

llearch n'n'daCorna

"We took both pills."

Granted. :-) The bad news is, it's me.

I wish I wasn't answering that right now :-)

Rowne

Granted!  What is it with you people and paradoxes?  You aren't answering that, yet if you aren't answering it, you therefore cannot have made that post and it doesn't exist.  Thus refuting your spot as my challenger.

... I wish I had challenger.

(Actually, I welcome it.  I like your sense of humour Llearch.)

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Rowne on August 31, 2006, 02:41:47 PM
What is it with you people and paradoxes? 

Odds are I'm reading this wrong but it's just the idea of an alternate reality. that or changing the past.

as to the wish, Granted, your challenger is Sephiroth on Proud Mode and yer only at LV 1.
Enjoy!  :mwaha

I wish the RPG/ musical i'm in was perfectly translated. I quite like games with good music. :rock

Rowne

Drake utilizes his emoticons well.  That band of smileys is really very nifty.  He's still a cruel, cruel man though.  After having made me feel old earlier, he now expects me to face off against Sephiroph.  Not bloody likely.

* Rowne holds L & R and advances to the rear.

Also: Wikipedia explains it best.

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Rowne on August 31, 2006, 04:41:18 PM
Drake utilizes his emoticons well.  That band of smileys is really very nifty.  He's still a cruel, cruel man though.  After having made me feel old earlier, he now expects me to face off against Sephiroph.  Not bloody likely.

* Rowne holds L & R and advances to the rear.

Also: Wikipedia explains it best.

First: i'm not a "man" in the true sence, i'm a teenager.
Second: do i dectect a Fellow Ratchet and clank player?
Third: i took one look at that and i have no clue what that means.
Fourth: thank you (smiley coment)
Fifth: we are getting :ot

vulpesweasel

i wish for drake to make a wish

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, only he wished he hadn't wished, and you get the aftereffects.

I wish... I wish...

Actually, I'm pretty happy now. :-) I wish I wasn't about to drop what i've been doing and go to bed.

Rowne

Granted!  You don't have to go to bed, not because you're not tired, per se but because you've had a new anti-gravity system installed and that's far more fun than going to bed.

...nowait, I'm not doing this 'corrupt' a wish thing right, am I?

I wish that I hadn't broke topic back there, it was unintentional.  But then, if I hadn't ... I ... we ... uh ... bloody paradoxes.

e_voyager

granted you are not tasked to fix blody paradoxes.

i wish i had remembered to leave a gift for  vulpesweasel
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

You only think you broke the topic. It's far more robust than that, as you'll learn to your regret in approximately fifteen posts.

No, fourteen. Stop posting, it's only coming closer...

Bwahahahahaha! You're really asking for it. :-)

Bugger.

Uh. Granted. Unfortunately, it's not really a gift vulpesweasel really wanted. In fact, leaving a burning paper bag on his doorstep and ringing the bell and running away can't really be considered a gift at all, in the conventional sense...

I wish... for some more creative corruptions to hand out.

Rowne

Granted!  Your amazons now wish to aid you with handing out your corruptions, they're very insistant about it.

What was that about, y'know, Rowne and ... that, oh yes, that not evil stuff?

I wish I knew why I was trying to be evil when I'm obviously trying to be a force of Good ... or at least, Awesome.  Well, passing that, Eccentricity.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Must be a strange attractor.

... and if you get that, you get +10 geek points :-)

I wish I could find that thread I was looking for to post in...

Rowne

Actaully, I do get that and it's surprisingly and amusingly apt.

Granted!  You find the thread you were originally going to post in, yet unfortunately it's been overrun by Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.  Everyone's spouting loads of pointless exposition and not exactly doing anything.  It's horrible!

...wait, hang on, isn't that what w... how absolutely terrifying.

I wish for the insight to create a new and interesting thread instead of the new and uninteresting thread I'm about to create.

e_voyager

granted but it gets stolen by ?????????. good luck hetting it back

i wish i still had all the streats of rage game cartages.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, however they're all stored on cartilage, due to a terrible typo in the ordering form.

I didn't notice any Yu-Gi-Oh fans in Taski's thread... Oh, well.

I wish I could stop watching Bananaphone youtube videos and go to bed.

Rowne

I bet that's because you ate them all!

Granted!  Unfortunately, you now wish to watch Dragostea din tea (commonly called "Numa Numa") videos instead.

I wish I could break this addiction for a little while to go and do something more constructive.  <.<

Drake Manaweilder

Granted! You build a massive and intracate structure out of lego only to have some kluts destroy it. (what? you said "constructive")

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 31, 2006, 05:09:18 PM
i wish for drake to make a wish
actually i did make a wish and thus, i shall re-wish it.

I wish the RPG/ musical i'm in was perfectly translated.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, it's perfectly translated into Spanglish. By a Japanese French tutor, using a Swedish Chef translator.

I wish I could go home, already.

Drake Manaweilder

Granted! however, you take the saying "home is where the heart is" seriously and you somehow disappear into your own chest.

I wish I wasn't tired all the time.

(EDIT: spelling)

e_voyager

granted you now sleep all the time

i wish i was not in the mood to be evil

Drake Manaweilder

granted, You are now in the mood to be ebil.

I wish I had my own computer.

e_voyager

granted it's a "baby's first computer" with hamtaro theme (and if such  this truly exists this is a scary world)

i wish for it to rain donuts all next week.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, they're all already stale. And have crusted toppings of peanut butter and vegemite. And shredded glass. Mustn't forget the shredded glass.

(e_voyager: doesn't XP already have a "my first computer" theme? set as the default?)

I wish I had a nice cup of tea.

e_voyager

granted but it's one of my specialty blends of wolf's bane, mint and chamomile. enjoy.

i wish mortals weren't so easy to poison the miss out on so many flavor combinations because some thing is poisonous to them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mmmm. Nice tea.

Granted. Now you can't poison a mortal at all. You, on the other hand, have suddenly inherited all their toxicity worries. Along with allergies to all sorts of things... Good luck.

I wish I was more evil to people. :-)