Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted. you are not robotized and a slave of the egg man empire. sorry i didn't save you in time.

i wish i was getting paid more often with more money then i currently make in a month
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted but youre paid in plad jockstraps on a daily basis.

i wish that i was a flameing pile of belly button lint

e_voyager

granted but you are put out before you can pass on.

i wish that i could robotizes the world!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted you robotizize zebulon 5 and all you get is a planet of 15D-15 slugs 1D-6 inches in length with a 1D-5 on a one to ten danger scale.
if you dont know XD-X is D&D term for dice rolling ex. 1D-5  is one die with five sides.

i wish i had a pool filled with gasoline sos i could light it and splode the block

e_voyager

grants but sins it is open in the pool not enclsin the simply burns .burn baby burn.

i wish Charline(or was it Christine?) had not been destroyed but that undeserving human. she was too good for him

lucas marcone

granted she now just gnaws on your gender neuteral robo privvy parts. and it was infact charline

i wish i had a big boom boom bomb

e_voyager

granted you not have both one of bomb man-s bombs and a large party favor thats is 10 meters in diameter

i wish people would stop calling me fish man and fin head. i kill them and kill them but more keep doing it. ti seems endless i want it to stop. please with a charged buther  leveled at your face on top?

lucas marcone

granted now thay compliment you on your "exotic hat"

i wish i were a poo flinging monkey preferably a golden marmaset

e_voyager

granted but now you get into wacky adventures avoiding a troops of vets that want to put you in a zoo.

i wish i could think ups a senseless sentence fore Valkyns acronym

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You are now a Golden Marmoset, made out of marmalade. Unfortunately, you run into Paddington Bear....

Granted. Unfortunately, only sense-ful sentences are allowed.

I wish I wasn't ninja'd.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Roureem Egas

Granted. You weren't ninja'd, but the chain of time cannot be unmade. It drifts along without a place to be, still exerting its force on you and E. And because the time chains are difficult to manipulate, there is little you can do about it.

I wish I was witty.

e_voyager

granted but because of your sharp with you  make manys political enamies

i wish i cold my my parent unit that mp3 player that they want.

Roureem Egas

Um. Granted, you parent finds that MP3 player that he/she wanted. It's also subtly cursed to attract pests (household and people) that never want to leave because what they want is always around. See the power of hitsuzen!

I wish I had a laptop with Internet access and compatability with anything I want.

e_voyager

granted but it lacks bot membore and hard drive. i'd hurry before the computer store closes if i  were you.

i wish the show firend had ended after it's first season.

Suwako

granted however the show "firend" continued with new actors.

I wish I had a Tallgeese.

e_voyager

granted but it  has neither fuel nor weapons installed as that would be illegal. it looks nice though

i wish i have not made Rama and akana mad last time i visited them.

Aridas

Granted, but your specific and obscure wishes don't make sense to me and something entirely different happens that I don't know of either.

I wish e_voyager and valkyn would stop hovering over the game threads and spamming them incessantly.

e_voyager

granted i shall return int 10 hours. ... better make it 8 to 15
(the refferenc were to an anime call Ramma ( i think last Time i let the spell checker changes it) 1/2 I'd go into details but wikka is probe better as it then i am?

i wish the other places i visit were actins like this i barely close the window before i receive a not that some one has replied.

Aridas

off topic: Dude, stop stalking the thread. you don't have to reply every single time someone other than yourself replies >_<

Granted. But now you have too much to do over at those other places to spend any time here. pity.

I wish for a fish.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can have the fish I had a few days ago.

Unfortunately, it's the one that caused a third eye to grow in my hand, and it's gone off by now, so who knows what it'll do... :-)

I wish more humans were intelligent. And in charge.

Suwako

Granted however they are compitent compared to other humans in the civilasation and the IQ average has randomly dropped below 90 all of a sudden. Also Mental patients seem to have 120 IQ poitns .. SO maybe the people you work with...

I wish i had a FN P90 and a FN FiveSeven

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, however due to a typographical error you get F(n)P90 and F(n)57

Enjoy your functions.

I wish I'd left for work a few minutes ago :-)

Aridas

Granted, but the paradox of you posting here and me granting your wish of leaving before asking of it destroys existence.

I wish someone would fix this mess.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I wish someone would clear it up as well...

*cough*

Uh. Granted. All this mess is swept up and shoved into the cupboard. Including you.

Suwako

Granted that someone is you, altough it becomes your unfinished lives work.

I wish i had a everything destroyer thing with a cool red button on it.

Lysander

(this corruption is rated "R" for "Retarded") Granted, if only there was a way to activate it. All that happens when you press the button is a voice that yells, "Oh snap!"

I wish for an Somewhere I Belong. :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You now belong with the button - yours is the voice. :-)

I wish I didn't have to work with so many morons. :-/

Suwako

granted you work with idiots.

I wish I had a C7.
damnit llearch I wanted to respond to Lysander with linkin parks song!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Only Lysander hasn't responded by now.

I wish Lysander had wished something now...

Rowne

Granted, only Lysander wishes that he hadn't wished anything, which then loops back in on itself into your wish that he had.  This particular section of the Universe becomes embroiled in a nasty paradox where people keep wishing the unwishing and unwishing the wishing.  Boffins from all around the Universe try to analyze and explain it but it simply causes their heads to explode.  In the centuries that follow, the tale of the blue-green marble that wished it could was told to children as a bed-time story, to caution them against playing idly with wishes.

I wish I could find the ELF transmitters outside of reality that homeless people in Grant Morrison's works keep talking about (so I can turn them off just to see what happens!).