Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Granted you are now imployed at a weaponshop and get hit by some kid playing with a weapon htting you with a rubber bullet. Making your shoulder sour for the whole weekend.

I wish I knew why and what

Leafar

granted, know you know why you're here...to do what you must do, post!

i wish the playing kid just dropped dead! >:3

Vidar

The kid gets shot in the head. You are holding a smoking gun in your hands. Police sirens are heard in the distance, and they are getting closer...

I wish the workday was over already.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Suwako

Granted but you got framed for it.

Granted you got fired and with fired I mean that the company you work for burned down and you got framed for it!

I love the word framed... Why would that be? Because I am who I am and have nothing to say. It's my life and i'll do things my way!

I wish I had the worlds largest collection of everything thats worth something!

Leafar

granted, you now posses dracula's relics...and Olrox and Shaft are coming to get it back! :S

i wish i was taller... :[

Suwako

Granted you're now 6'4" but have a bad back, have quite little muscle control and aren't the tallest by far  :mowtongue

Leafar

little muscle control?that doesn't suits me well... :[
i wish you were a girl xD

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, Aiyno has now fallen into spring of drowned wolf girl...Very tragic story of Giant wolf girl from comic peter is wolf who drown 15 days ago, now any who fall in spring take on apperance of large breasted wolf girl.

Unfortunately for you, by requesting this wish you have fallen into spring of drowned sock puppet and are found shortly thereafter by Aiyno Wolf, who plays with you constantly. Doing what boys who are turned into girls do for fun, you know like playing solitare or something.

I wish I could clear that very disturbing, and graphicly un-carnal image from my fragile little brain which is now filled with fluff...and blood apperently. How is it I fit into evolution again?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

It's replaced by something far worse.

:laugh Peter is the wolf *shuckle*

I wish that I had a fleet of Kirov airships nder my control.

Saist

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 19, 2006, 05:47:48 PM
Granted, now there are -no- high school folks at all.

I wish I'd managed to get these cv's sorted earlier.

Granted. You got them done quicker. And you found out that Novell Netware 4.2 was never released. It was only beta.

I wish for a crate of muffin flavored snowcones!

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, and they were baked by Mab herself... Now eat them all, or the world will suffer.

I wish for an X-box with every game ever made for the system...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Vaguely Creepy

Granted, but all of the discs are scratched beyond repair.

.....and, in the middle of the night, while you're asleep, they come to life to wreak their unholy revenge on you, even though you didn't do anything to them! :mwaha

I wish to be the most powerful life form ever!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You are now holding the busbars at a local substation. Well... for a while, anyway. :-)

I wish I could see where my post went to...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drake Manaweilder

granted, you can see it but you don't notise it

I wish i was better at division.. or at least faster at it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, there is now two of you. No, four. No, 8. No...

Damn. Stand still, I can't count that fast.

I wish my wife didn't have such a sucky day at work.

Suwako

granted, you have no wive anymore. You will never feel love again.

I wish I knew what homework my class mates are talking about....

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, you know of it, but still don't know exactly what it is.

I wish my cat hadn't scratched me the other day, it's still all red.

Hilary

Granted. Your cat bit you, and your blood failed to clot. It's still bleeding.

I wish I could both be in my school's play, and do tech crew for it (instead of one or the other).

Suwako

Granted however you get kicked out of both of them because you could complete niether task they gave you.

D: I want to have a longer day, life my lif my way, why isn't that okay?

Hilary

Granted. You get to 'life your lif' any way you want, and your day never ends, so you never get to sleep.>:3

I wish my friend Lizzy hadn't bitten me today. My hand is still all red. xD

e_voyager

granted but not it was pinched in a door.

i wish my home base net was stable.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted your home is now a horse stable... now get to work, those stalls aren't going to cleam themselves.

I wish for the copyright office to hurry up, so that I can publish my (web) Comic.

Anara

Granted, but they give the copyright to someone else.

I wish to do well on my exams.

lucas marcone

granted however you are expelled because they found out you were cheating.

i wish that i could be a better writer

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, your computer breaks and all you are left with is a stack of paper and a pencil.

And it's short.

I wish I'd been more organised this morning.

lucas marcone

granted but you've spent your hole life organizeinf for this one morning and you have never been outside.

i wish for..........WAR.....monkies in wagons fighting lemurs on big wheels

Anara

Granted but you're the first casualty.

I wish my internet was faster.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but now it's so super dooper ooper fast that you and your computer exist outside of space time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, but, since your wish exists outside spacetime, obviously it's been caught inside the computer.

I wish I'd been more organised today...

Suwako

granted you organized everything but fell behind on everything as well.

I wish the job agency could contact me on A day on which I don't have a huge headache on.