*Adopt a Yappity*

Started by Silverfoxr, July 08, 2006, 09:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

Look! I made one too!

Unfinished, I know, but before I start working with Photoshop, I'd like to have Silverfox's (and perhaps from rest of you) a permission to copy her style.

This is just something I farted in few minutes, but I got plenty of ideas to use; but if people'll start protesting, then I won't continue making these Yappity-like drawings.

So.... Do you approve, or is that a hangman's nose that you're building?

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think that's for atmosphere, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

pyrohamster

If no one has the Aniz Yap i would like it.

Silverfoxr

the aniz yap is free

some new random yaps

pyrohamster

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silverfoxr

sorry for the longd elay with yaps - i been in a bit of an art rut, no insperation :(

IMPORTANT NOTICE
i am gonna be opening comissions soon - but yappities well remain FREE!!
but from now on any stylised ones - gonna have to be paid for
BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING PLEASE READ!!

all yappites and others adoptions well remain free but any other stylized ones well have to be paid for 5 australian dollars for my pay pal

why?? because for one i need the money for my second life account, i pay 75 dollars for a land tier fee a month - Lost Lake is now run by Minerva Montela, and now all my attention goes to supporting Shuri Castle Gardens, a gergous area that dont want to be ruined by ad farmers and idiots

i have never opened to commissions before but i really need the cash - 75 dollars out of my own money is rather expensive - the yaps and other species well remain free but if you want a specliazed icon it well cost you

icons - 5 dollars
character art (normal size) - 10 dollars
didgital background and character - 15 dollars

paypal link on the bottom of my website http://www.furfire.org since i cant figure out how to link it

e_voyager

i don't paypal. how else can we pay for commissions?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Madmann135

& &
I think I shall adopt thee.

How about you do a Yappidy Cos play, or somethig just as rediculasly funny?
I would like to see Dan as Vash

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

e_voyager

Quote from: Madmann135 on March 28, 2008, 08:55:29 AM
& &
I think I shall adopt thee.

How about you do a Yappidy Cos play, or somethig just as rediculasly funny?
I would like to see Dan as Vash

son mother and daughter? sounds goo to me but you were quicker then i. still wolf like to commission silver but with out going to get a paypal account.

Silverfoxr

>:3

Kenji

*snickers* Jy yap looks like a stylin greaser.

e_voyager

I call the jyjy yap who shall appear in my sig within a month's time

Slowtini

Yappity Cthulhu would be epic. the first kind is mah favorite :3

-reference-
http://lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mark-pronounce.jpg

Silverfoxr

e_voyager

i love the blue winged one that reminds me of a dragon

Silverfoxr

e_voyager

wow. now that is huge. who's the first one i don't think it's a yappy and id does remind me of someone from your strip furfire but i can't think of the name.

Silverfoxr

i goofed - abbie was supposed to go on my art section

e_voyager

i see. she was very nicely done. that was the sister form the sibling thief's right?

Silverfoxr

brother! he is dianes brother

e_voyager

my bad. sorry about that.  i still want to commission you and still have me doubts about getting a pay pal account as well.

Slowtini

ADORABLE OVERLOAD! ERROR! ERROR! D:

Silverfoxr

i been a bit slack at the moment but more yaps coming soon!

e_voyager

we'll wait silver. also about your comic...

kaskar

Quote from: e_voyager on June 21, 2008, 12:44:01 AM
we'll wait silver. also about your comic...

8)  The plot seems to be getting a bit too slow, even with that tail to tell ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Silverfoxr

i know i am slow at the moment IRL is a buggar sometimes - i am sorry i recently did a Land auctuon on Second Life and my funds are hurting a bit at the momen but laying down rues
a/ dont nag me this is for adopt a yappity if you want to disscuss furfire or toonagers- go comment on my  art thread in the tower of art not here! - i removed my forum off the website cause it was hardly getting used and was just taking up space http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,639.390.html

b/ i do have an IRL i have been busy alot more lately,i recently got a new computer and i lost open canvas cause of vista and am still earning new things

c/i spend alot of time also in Second Life building and learning, this is the only game i play. come and talk to ME there or on ICQ dont complain to me here i hardly ever read the form much anymore

I KNOW I HVNT UPDATED - i am getting to it slowly!!

e_voyager

sorry i didn't mean to be a bother