*Adopt a Yappity*

Started by Silverfoxr, July 08, 2006, 09:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirius Griffon

Aaaaaw, wow, its amazing how many youve done! Love the tanalis there in the new critters list especially. :3

bill

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on September 04, 2007, 12:49:15 AM
Aaaaaw, wow, its amazing how many youve done! Love the tanalis there in the new critters list especially. :3
I thought you died.

Selenyah

cuti-cuti-sniggle!Cuute! *turns mab-mode off* there so nice-looking!^^

Zedd

superluser

Quote from: Silverfoxr on September 22, 2007, 07:41:09 AM

Whose is this?  The only one I can figure is Azlan, but in any case, it's really awesome.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Quote from: Silverfoxr on September 22, 2007, 07:41:09 AM

Whose is this?  The only one I can figure is Azlan, but in any case, it's really awesome.
[/quote]

Could be an Abbie ( Abbalion ) , with wings and tail.

(  Please note: This was the intended message. ) 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Damaris

That's spam, Kaskar. 

Which means NO.  When you post, add your own well-thought out, clearly understandable content, or I'm banning you permanently.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and if she doesn't, I will.

Grump, grump, grump.

(this is not subtlety, in case you were wondering. This is subtlety giving up, and getting out the Big Boots Of Making Sure You Understand, So You Can't Complain Later.)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

Quote from: Damaris on September 23, 2007, 11:50:57 AM
That's spam, Kaskar. 

Which means NO.  When you post, add your own well-thought out, clearly understandable content, or I'm banning you permanently.

I apologise in what had happened before. However, in line with reader continuity, I have just replaced my previous post with what I wanted to comment on with Superluser.  An unstable computer was my shortcoming last time. Also, curiousity in silverfoxr's work was another. I will try not to allow an accident like this to occur again ...

Silverfoxr

its neither azlan or abbie - its one of my races the Dragonlion - i just did  a random one for the heck of it

http://www.furfire.org/races.html - this well explain it i havnt updated yet with the new ones yet

Updated ---> on to page 13 of adopt a yap http://www.furfire.org/dmfa13.html

llearch n'n'daCorna

One is tempted, sadly, to go through your pages of yappities and see if they can all be labelled appropriately.

This implies that one is a sad geek, and should be pitied, I think, rather than merely someone helpful who should be encouraged. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Silverfoxr

Kenji

The world could use a Photophie Yappity if they haven't already been genitically engineered.  :bunny

kaskar

Quote from: Kenji on October 12, 2007, 04:08:54 PM
The world could use a Photophie Yappity if they haven't already been genitically engineered.  :bunny

8) And also the "brothers" could make a show too ...

Silverfoxr

remember that i am not update to date with ALL of the current series and stuff
so it would help if you posted a referance to what ever your talking about

Tezkat

Quote from: Silverfoxr on October 13, 2007, 05:58:18 AM
remember that i am not update to date with ALL of the current series and stuff
so it would help if you posted a referance to what ever your talking about

http://www.missmab.com/Cast/rats.php
:mowcookie
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Kenji

Heh, sorry Sil. I guess its been a while since the rats came to mind, hmm? ^-^; Thanks, Tez.

kaskar

Quote from: Kenji on October 13, 2007, 04:43:24 PM
Heh, sorry Sil. I guess its been a while since the rats came to mind, hmm? ^-^; Thanks, Tez.

8) I wonder how they are going for pop - tarts ?

Silverfoxr

kasker i'd apperatice it if you did not put non-sence quotes in here - you do it on the main forum and also here - i'am usally pretty patient but i ahve to ask you please stop it

Amber Williams

*snrk* Bwhahaha...so grumpy Abel. XD

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

The Silverfoxr Yappity is way too cute. X3

Hellcat

Uh could you do a yappity of Zyarii please? She's a raccoon with all the raccoon markings, her colour is-
Hair- medium length, slightly reddish rose (Amaranth is the colour), preferably with a pale yellow ribbon and with hair with a bit almost covering her left eye(eyes are bright aquamarine), but the eye is still visible
Fur:- Persian blue raccoon tail rings, coon mask. Lavender blue base fur. Baby blue for the lighter fur on a raccoon (frame of mask down to stomach)
Wings- feather wings- yellowish orange upper half with turquoise lower with streaks of lavender on both halves
A big grin on her face would be nice as she is quite an ecstatic coon and a cherry (not glaze, any other though) would also be nice since she loves them

*Edit- just uploaded an attempt of her on deviantart

Alondro

*Charline finally pokes her nose in*  Oooo!  A new me Yap!  And I look so cute and evil!  *happy ebil lion dance*   :disco

*Charles  :erk *  That explains why disco went out of style...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Silverfoxr

its the yap cleaning brigade

Zedd

I wonder they leave a fresh mint on the pillow

Netrogo

The coon one in the middle reminds me of Vinci from Vinci and Arty. Good job as usual Silver.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Kenji

:eager   :santa
This yap trumps all other yaps on this page. |3