All signs point to maybe. ^-^

Saist

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 26, 2006, 11:17:35 AM
Quote from: RJ on July 26, 2006, 08:58:22 AM
Quote from: Gareeku on July 26, 2006, 08:32:03 AM
Breaking the rule again, RJ! D:

I'm allowed to :3 *bribes with pouts and muffins*

Can I bribe All-Purpose types with Snowcones?

roninfoxtail

Quote from: Gabi on July 26, 2006, 07:00:11 AM
Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 03:03:05 AM
One person on a fanfiction site writes retarted fanfics and says he does it because he thinks the reviews (mostly flame) are funny. A few days later, he supposedly submits a fanfic, but it is just a message saying that people who hate his (retarted on puporse) stories shoudn't review them, why do you think said person does this? Also, do you think there could be dumber people around?
Cheap way to have fun. It would surprise you the kinds of things some people consider fun. And yes, no matter how dumb someone is, it's always possible to find someone dumber.
Not all too suprising. I have two books that talk about stupid things others have done.

What is RJ's so called "expirment?" I never heard of such a thing (or I did and lost memory of it).

Kenji

Quote from: je.saist on July 26, 2006, 12:38:59 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on July 26, 2006, 11:17:35 AM
Quote from: RJ on July 26, 2006, 08:58:22 AM
Quote from: Gareeku on July 26, 2006, 08:32:03 AM
Breaking the rule again, RJ! D:

I'm allowed to :3 *bribes with pouts and muffins*

Can I bribe All-Purpose types with Snowcones?

I would advise against such things unless they are Tiger's Blood, Dragon's Blood, Pina Colada, or Banana-Strawberry. :3

Aridas

This is actually kind of important..

By Canadian law, if all our stuff is put in both my mom and dad's name, can one of them take it all away?

Also, if it's only put in dad's name, and he dies, does mom instantly get it all, or does it go into probate and thus cause a lot of unnecessary pain and frustration and money-spending?

KarlOmega1

What would you do if your genes changed and caused a switch in gender?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kenji

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 26, 2006, 02:22:37 PM

Grab a hammer and head for Ink's office. Dern chemicals of his.

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 26, 2006, 02:19:38 PM
This is actually kind of important..

By Canadian law, if all our stuff is put in both my mom and dad's name, can one of them take it all away?

Also, if it's only put in dad's name, and he dies, does mom instantly get it all, or does it go into probate and thus cause a lot of unnecessary pain and frustration and money-spending?
If you want a serious answer, you should go visit a local law firm and ask there, for various reasons:
1. We only have one Canadian on the AP-Team, Eibbor_N, and he's not a law student/lawyer.
2. None of the other APs are lawyers/law students, much less international lawyers/law students.
3. The most that any of us know about probate law is that it's what Anna Nicole Smith keeps sueing about, if that.

Best of luck with your situation, but we can't help you there.

First, I'd tire of your hypothetical situations. Then, I'd move on with my life.

bill

QuoteRub a dub dub, three men in a tub...

What the HELL?

Poofyspikes

Apparently the right wing has yet to eliminate all traces of homosexuality from the universe.

Aridas

What are those numbers in the bottom right corner of the screen, and why do they keep changing? o.O

roninfoxtail

Why don't we get Ink to show him?

bill

Would this be a very good time to purchase Lebanese real estate?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 26, 2006, 03:55:28 PM
What are those numbers in the bottom right corner of the screen, and why do they keep changing? o.O

I think it's a clock. Unless you're refering to something else.

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 03:56:52 PM

Why don't we get Ink to show him?

Haven't seen much of him lately. Even then, I don't really want to give more things to Karl to play with, the perv.

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 26, 2006, 04:05:44 PM
Would this be a very good time to purchase Lebanese real estate?

Make it Amsterdam and Norway. I hear those places got something new.

bill

Right, uh, how did my Karma jump 100 points overnight?

Darkmoon

I believe someone likes you...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why hasn't my smite-o-meter gone up far enough?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

Are you guys more than meets the eye? Are you guys robots in disguise?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

roninfoxtail

Will Ink also be allowed to punish those who ask questions disfavored by all (or almost all) of the APFs?

Toric

Why do some of the forumites seem to value negative karma in teh same manner that other forumites value positive karma?
Yap by Silver.

RJ

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 12:46:41 PM
Quote from: Gabi on July 26, 2006, 07:00:11 AM
Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 03:03:05 AM
One person on a fanfiction site writes retarted fanfics and says he does it because he thinks the reviews (mostly flame) are funny. A few days later, he supposedly submits a fanfic, but it is just a message saying that people who hate his (retarted on puporse) stories shoudn't review them, why do you think said person does this? Also, do you think there could be dumber people around?
Cheap way to have fun. It would surprise you the kinds of things some people consider fun. And yes, no matter how dumb someone is, it's always possible to find someone dumber.
Not all too suprising. I have two books that talk about stupid things others have done.

What is RJ's so called "expirment?" I never heard of such a thing (or I did and lost memory of it).

Uh, I'm going to have to answer that question... you see, at the moment I'm purposely writing bad Harry Potter fanfiction to see how the fans react. I've discovered that fans are prejudiced... against EVERYTHING. Though mostly any forms of Japanese used in a fic, even if it's well-done.

I shall point you towards the "reviews" two of mine got:

http://community.livejournal.com/deleterius/2301654.html
http://community.livejournal.com/deleterius/2308499.html

Netami

LOL, nothing like flame baiting.

bill

Sorry, but I'm also prejudiced against wanton Japanese use. You don't see writers shift suddenly into Spanish, so why Japanese?

Edit: Question: Should it be the responsibility of tobacco companies to stop the illegal use of their product?

Eibborn

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 26, 2006, 06:27:12 PM
Why hasn't my smite-o-meter gone up far enough?
Because you're a generally likable fellow. Try flaming- it helps!  ;)
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 26, 2006, 07:33:55 PM
Are you guys more than meets the eye? Are you guys robots in disguise?
No.
...I'll bet you were expecting something along the lines of "MUST TERMINATE FLESH-BAG/" Hah. Any robot could see through such tricks.
Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 07:38:48 PM
Will Ink also be allowed to punish those who ask questions disfavored by all (or almost all) of the APFs?
I... Don't know. I suppose that's a better question for one of the primary foxes. HURR SORRY I'M NEW WANNA TALK TO MY MANAGER?
Quote from: Toric on July 26, 2006, 07:43:16 PM
Why do some of the forumites seem to value negative karma in teh same manner that other forumites value positive karma?
In theory, to show disregard for the system. Or just to be different. Indeed.
Quote from: BillBuckner on July 26, 2006, 08:59:18 PM
Sorry, but I'm also prejudiced against wanton Japanese use. You don't see writers shift suddenly into Spanish, so why Japanese?

Edit: Question: Should it be the responsibility of tobacco companies to stop the illegal use of their product?
BECUZ ITS SO KAWAII, BILLBUCKNER-CHAN LOL!!!!!

Answer: Maybe to a point, but by no means in whole. If people are going to misuse the product, there is not much that any company can feasibly do
---
RJ, you have no idea how tempted I am to read these stories. I would but for a fact that soon afterward I'd jump off a bridge.
"Goodbye, fantarded world!" *Jumps*
/kicks the internet over

Magic

The fox sneaks in, and tickles RJ mercilessly, and keeps tickling until he tosses squirrel into the pit of ticklish things.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

roninfoxtail

Hmm. Why is the APF topic here? I'd assume since it's exclusive (unless someone starts one somewhere else) to the DMFA forumites, it'd stay in the DMFA part of the forum.

Oh yeah, I forgot, shoudn't be a page where all the APF FAQs are placed? They seem to be mixed all over the place.

Saist

Wait, the APF thread was a Forum game?

Hasn't this thread been mis-filed?