This or That! (Why didn't anyone already do this!)

Started by Slowtini, June 28, 2008, 12:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jer-oh-me

Margarita cause the other one is err, no not going there.

Rum and Coke or Hard Iced Tea?

Pagan

I'm under twenty-one, but rum and coke. Anything tea related stays away from me.

Itch or burn?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Burn. nothing more annoying then and persistent itch.

the force:
Dark-side or light-side
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jairus

Dark side. They have cookies. And all of the cool powers.

Dual-bladed lightsaber or dual lightsaber wielding?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Pagan

Dual wielding. A bit more effort and concentration required, but it offers more flexibility and reach.

Biscuit or bagel?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Zedd

Bagels darnit! With cream cheese!

Deal or No Deal? 

Jairus

Um, Deal, I guess? I have no idea what you're talking about.

And scrambled eggs are the only topping for bagels!

Truth or Dare? (Did someone ask this? I don't care, I'm curious.)

Pagan

Dare. Doesn't matter if you have to do something stupid, better than answering a question. Sides, "Bones heal and chicks dig scars."

Hard candy or chocolate?

Jairus

Hard candy. I've never really had much of a taste for chocolate.

Sheik or Tetra?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

TotQ is more my style from the looks of it.

Strategy Rpg or Action Rpg?

Jer-oh-me

Strategy, I loves me some Advance Wars.

Racing or FPS?

Jairus

Oh, you are evil: two of the types of games that I hate. Um, FPS, since racing is just a little boring. Unless you have missiles and traps and stuff like that (flashes back to Diddy Kong Racing on the N64 and starts humming the theme song)

Actual voices or "simlish" with subtitles?

Stygian

Actual voices. I don't care much for that other thing. We've progressed enough in computing... Oh, also, Jairus, speaking of that former question; If you don't like WipeOut, or haven't tried it, I feel sorry for you.

Fantasy MMORPGs or Sci-Fi MMORPGs?

Slowtini

...I'd have to go with fantasy, just because of Dragons.

Tabletop RPGs, or Online RPGs.

Angel

Tabletop RPGs. It's how i got my start, and because of the usual half-presence of parents of the host, they're less addicting. Not to mention more fun.

Keyboards or pianos?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Pianos. Keyboards are for studios and effects, and for practice. But when it comes to style, there is nothing superior to the feel and sound of a Steinway...

Here's one for my sentiments... Having to sit out a bunch of people of either dubious or downright nerdish character filling out forms and debating about numbers for an hour or two, and then slobbering cheetos while someone desperately tries to induce emotions of any sort for an equal amount of time, before at last the pencils fall and people decide to play Heroes of Might and Magic V instead, or having to go through an hour of rigorous weight lifting and straining under the supervision of a sour drill sergeant, followed by a bike ride to do gymnastics to irritating dance music and led on by an instructor who hasn't been able to get all the cellulites off her ass and who clearly has a sub-par fashion sense?

:3

shadowterm

The nerdy stuff, because I have the uncanny ability to render myself impervious to emotionally and mentally damaging things, while physical activities exhaust me faster than anyone I know. At least the running does.

Stride gum or 5 gum?
/)//w//(\

Jer-oh-me

5 gum, I hate Stride's ads. Which makes me wonder what sorts of commercials you all like?

Coke's CGI spots or BK's Creepy King spots?

Mao

Ugh, neither but since I must I'll go with Coke since I kinda hate the king.

Sunrise or Sundown?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sundown. It's when people stop bothering me and I start getting stuff done...

PC or Mac?

Mao

Oh, both are good in so many ways, but due to the overwhelming presence of them in my life, I'll go with PC.

Dual monitors or one big wide screen?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dual. Preferably triple or quad, if I can, though. Yes, I do actually use the space.

MSN or AIM?

Mao

MSN.  I steer clear of anything AoL... that's right, I'll take M$ over AoL.  Btw, I'm on a triple set up here at work llearch, it's sublime.

E-mail or Text Message?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Email. At least with those you can type a reasonable message. And anyone who doesn't respond to emails inside of 20 minutes when they're on-line... ?? ;-]

Personally, I prefer AIM to MSN. If only because it works - but then, I'm using a third-party app. pidgin rocks, but keeps crashing with a double malloc free when something sends it something via MSN...

*cough*

Ok, tough one. MSN or Jabber?

Mao

MSN has always worked well for me, but I've gotten quite used to Jabber from work.  So Jabber it is.

I've always been fond of Trillian as far as third-party apps go as I used to have friends who used any number of different messengers.  Most of them are on MSN now so that became my soul messenger for now.

So now for an easy one:

Gmail or Hotmail?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oooo.

Gmail doesn't delete any of your email. Ever. Even if you "delete" it, it simply removes it from your view, not deletes it. On the other hand, hotmail is associated with that spawn of Satan, Microsoft.

Then again, Google hasn't done a number of things they could to limit spam. And Microsoft... well, MSN is much the same, really.

I'm gonna go with gmail. Not because I want to, but because I think they're the lesser of two evils, in this case.

So. Mumorgypoo, or tabletop RPG?

Nikki

Tabletop RPG =3 lot more fun to see people actually frustrated.

hicktown or downtown?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Pagan

Downtown of course.

Regular or extra-cost limited edition?

Nikki

Extra-cost limited edition.

Floorlamps or desklamps

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3