The ban game, v05

Started by LionHeart, June 23, 2008, 02:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned because velvet is also a white kitten
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

yakanaj

E is banned by Harry Potter

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned because Doctor who has much greater scarf power then mr. potter.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned with a large explosion, and then I absorb his special weapon.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because the dark energy drive will overwhelm and destroy him.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for making silly assumptions.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for not being a robot with an AWS (the only way to absorb special weapons.)

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned because that's just a minor detail.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for typical organic reasoning

yakanaj

E is banned by the tooth fairy. As a robot, he does not have teeth.

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned for not know about wight master lever bots and the Wily knock off. ( yes we even have eyelashes not that i know why)

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for not knowing why he has eyelashes.  You're supposed to know these things.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ryudo Lee is banned for being one of the least benightedly unintelligent life-forms it has been my most profound lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned for using...lots of negatives. My grammar book is currently spinning in it's trunk-of-my-car-esque graveyard.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is banned for not espousing the use of excess verbiage in aid of making an impression.

And also for not glorifying Marvin, the Paranoid Android. ;-]

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned for implying Marvin needs my praise. He doesn't want my praise. He just wants to be left alone. ;3

Ryudo Lee

Cog is banned for not referencing Marvin the Martian and Starvin' Marvin.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because i need more feather to clone a new bio body!

yakanaj

E is banned for cloning.

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned for not wanting me to have a bio body

Cogidubnus

E is banned for not appreciating his mechanical body. The meatbags are not to be envied.

Ryudo Lee

Cog is banned for reasons to be revealed by someone else at a later time.

Cogidubnus

Ryudo Lee is banned for milequetoast bans.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is banned for the aforementioned, but not yet revealed, reasons. Again.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned for have so much fun knocking us down when we get up in the counting game.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned with an electromagnet.  Buzz!

VSMIT

Ryudo Lee is banned by cutting power to the electromagnet.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned in the backlash oh  Ryudo's misfortune

Ganurath

Banned for putting a certain kangaroo rat in an Oedipus style sigatar.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Slowtini

Ganurath is banned because I haven't banned you yet, Ganurath.