Leaving for a few days

Started by Ren Gaulen, June 19, 2008, 06:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Hello, everyone! In a few hours I'll be leaving for the countryside for the next few days. I won't have any internet connection there, so I will be effectively cut off from the rest of the world. Woe is I. :< On the bright side I'll be hiking in the forests, swimming in the rivers, breathing fresh air and doing other stuff people doing during holidays. In fact, I will be sporadically disappearing and reappearing on the forum for the rest of the summer. See you all next week! :)

Tapewolf

See you next week.  (Sporadically)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Suwako

Godspeed, artsy guy number..

Do we number artsy people? ... I think not, they are all different and special.
take care running gaulen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, so now would be a good time to change your avatar?

Good to know. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

AngelSephy

Have fun and hope that man-eating sheep don't decide to run amok!  :U

Ren Gaulen

I have returned. And there were only hordes of man-eating cats. They were everywhere. The horror, the horror...

Suwako

* Aiyno pokes ren gaulen, you should not have revealed the secret! :O

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on June 22, 2008, 07:56:47 AM
I have returned. And there were only hordes of man-eating cats. They were everywhere. The horror, the horror...
That was quick.  Did you have fun frolicking in the hills and forests?

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 22, 2008, 09:00:09 AM
That was quick.  Did you have fun frolicking in the hills and forests?
Yes, it was fun. I have totally forgotten how much I loved to walk in the forest, getting hit in the face with fir-tree branches, stepping into some ditches filled with cold water and tripping on the tree roots sticking from the ground.  Also there were lots of mosquitoes. And gadflies. And bloodthirsty wasps hell-bent on my total obliteration (seriously, this things are among my mortal enemies). OK, so there were no wasps yet. Oh, and the weather was really unpleasant today (good thing I was leaving anyway). All in all I really enjoyed my trip to the country and now am looking forward for the next one. No, I'm not bitter. Really. :redrum

(By the way, I was kidding. The trip was fun, and most of the stuff listed above did not get in the way (except for mosquitoes - they were everywhere).)

Ren Gaulen

Oops! Stuff happened, so I'm going back to the country in a few hours - again. :3 I will be back on Wednesday. See you all later!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Good, good.

We'll see you when you get back.

;-]

Suwako

Ren Gaulen

OK, my friends, in a few minutes I am leaving again, and won't be back for almost two weeks. ..Almost two weeks with no Internet access.. ..The horror, the horror.. I'll be missing you all, even the Box! Well, wish me luck and good weather! :)
Also, llearch. I believe it was you who was changing my avatar in my absence. Don't do it again, please. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on June 26, 2008, 05:37:33 AM
Also, llearch. I believe it was you who was changing my avatar in my absence. Don't do it again, please. :3

Me? Would I do something like that? *polishes halo on sleeve*

Suwako

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on June 26, 2008, 05:37:33 AM

llearch gabe me limited mod powers so I could do it, then he /killed me for a 3 days.  :U

Ren Gaulen

Well, in a few hours I am leaving again - this time for a whole three weeks. And that is awful. :< See you all later!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on July 10, 2008, 07:54:00 PM
Well, in a few hours I am leaving again - this time for a whole three weeks. And that is awful. :< See you all later!
Have fun.  Well, try to...

Ren Gaulen

I might as well - if it won't be constantly raining like the last time. :3

Jairus

Have fun and be safe, Ren! We're not going anywhere... as far as you know.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT

I wonder if anyone was gone when you guys made the switch from the Nice to this board.  That would have been a little disconcerting.

"Hey, all my friends are gone!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not just that, the board as a whole isn't there anymore.

Ren Gaulen

I have returned from my exile earlier than I have expected.. WHO CHANGED MY AVATAR AGAIN?! D:<

Tapewolf

Pagan

I will say nothing Ren. Nothing about how Llearch might have changed it to show it to someone who had dissapeared for awhile.

Welcome back.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Thank you, guys. I did have some fun, especially since some of my friends decided to come with me. Then there was a horrible storm on Wednesday that turned our garden (and everything else for that matter) into a swamp. And then the power went out and there was darkness. However, we courageously stuck around till Sunday and then (when almost everything in the fridges was eaten) we fled from that cursed place.

Jairus

Well, it's good to know that you made it back safe and sound. And I'm glad you had fun.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on July 20, 2008, 08:40:30 AM
I have returned from my exile earlier than I have expected.. WHO CHANGED MY AVATAR AGAIN?! D:<

*sidles innocently out of the room*

Suwako