16/06/08 [DMFA #916] - The Thesaurus of Evil

Started by Sid, June 16, 2008, 06:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cvstos

OK, so one of them is undead and one of them isn't a girl.  But there's still two girls there, hence it is a pile of girls, and a pile of girls is NOT a "failure".  8)
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Vidar

Quote from: Cvstos on June 16, 2008, 10:29:02 PM
OK, so one of them is undead and one of them isn't a girl.  But there's still two girls there, hence it is a pile of girls, and a pile of girls is NOT a "failure".  8)

Hurrah, someone finally sees things my way! Just weed out the undesirables, and you end up with a perfectly good pile of girls to do with whatever you please.  :mwaha
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

llearch n'n'daCorna

One Undead girl, and one Mythos girl. And one NotReallyA girl.

If you filter out the undesirables, you're left with a pile of girl. Less than optimal.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

EspyLacopa

No, see, it's an Undead Girl, a Mythos Girl, and a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life)

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: EspyLacopa on June 17, 2008, 09:51:41 AM
No, see, it's an Undead Girl, a Mythos Girl, and a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life)
No. It's an Undead girl, a Mythos girl and Girl Zero! (I wonder if anyone remembers that little joke.. >:3)

EDIT:
Ah, found it!
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,4236.msg180105.html#msg180105

Aleolus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 16, 2008, 11:44:34 AM
Quote from: Aleolus on June 16, 2008, 11:37:02 AM
Dude, what is with everyone linking to TVtropes?  It does not have the answer to life, the universe and everything, for goodness sake!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/TheUltimateQuestionOfLifeTheUniverseAndEverything

*cough*

-.-  I was trying to make a joke, but I see it's pointless, as tvtropes apparently has more stuff on it that Wikipedia!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aleolus on June 17, 2008, 12:49:51 PM
-.-  I was trying to make a joke, but I see it's pointless, as tvtropes apparently has more stuff on it that Wikipedia!

I know. I, also, was joking. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slowtini

If Peggy thinks having a pile of girls placed at his feet constitutes a failure, he was obviously hoping for a pile of... Boys?

Sid

Quote from: Slowtini on June 17, 2008, 07:06:31 PM
If Peggy thinks having a pile of girls placed at his feet constitutes a failure, he was obviously hoping for a pile of... Boys?

Well, that would certainly explain an earlier strip... :3
:boogie

Tycoon

Effeminate males, 'prolly.

And is Regina going to appear in this arc? If not, want to take bets on how many years it will be before she IS in one?

GabrielsThoughts

Actually, in every language except English the inclusion of a male would automatically make the group masculine so it really is a failure.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

AmigaDragon

Spoiling it with logic, the failure was in not stopping the demolition being perpetrated by Aliyka and Shanna. It got distracted from its task by finding the (DP thinks) trivial trio of Anna, Hanna and Dan.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

kaskar

8) So, has D.P. , in passing, assumed that Dan is one of the Amazons ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...