Prefer the old ones
3 (6.7%)
Don't want to say.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

roninfoxtail

Because I feel like asking :/

ElectroMotive

i'm gonna go with alright. there are some setbacks and there are some good things to be gained here.

thetire

why is there an opportunity to have VERY offensive material in a "PG" section??? it's... alright...

Azlan

There are gains and there are losses... lots, but we will survive.  Even the red-headed stepchild can blossom.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kitsune Ascendant

this new forum has some of the craziest smilies  :evar
although there are a few that need to be removed from the internet.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Suwako

They're alright.
some things aren't quite balanced out yet. But I like this place.
and I already recognized the base. (the base forum PHP)

thetire

if I used half of the offensive ones in some forums, then I would get the label of  one who has "failed the internet"

Azlan

Zander is trying to become a forum criminal!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Suwako

and breaking the PG limit! BAN BAN BAN!

thetire

Supercheese

I kinda like it better... I never use integrated smilies - I make my own (even though thy may not be as cool or whatever). (generic panther emoticon)

Suwako

Dakata

Dakata thinks the new forum's alright. Even though the anti-ninja thing and the karma thing suck. >>;

Darkmoon

peh, the karma thing is just for fun.  It really means nothing. 

Zina

Eh. I'm not really picky. Just so long as I can post somewhere, I'm happy. =P

Malakin

Its ok, prefered the old one, but the new one will do...

pinkbird

I really like it, but, then again, it's a layout with which I am really familiar.

xHaZxMaTx

I really like this layout, and it gives me a chance to start from the beginning. :)

Eibborn

Eh. Some good, some bad. I really dislike karma and sorta dislike the post-count categories, but there are lots of neat things, too. Like the calender, which has all of our birthdays on it, and the custom titles (for example, Fantard Extrodinaire).  So... yeah. It balances out.
/kicks the internet over

Tarkya

I like it. I'ts kind of a nice design, more like the other forums I go to. Certainly wins in "ease of use" catagory for me.

I miss my post count, though. D:

Gabi

I like it. I don't really care for karma and postcount-related titles, but I like everything else and that's a lot. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Jack McSlay

I think it's a good change... It's all better organized and there's nifty new features

I'd find it really neat if there was portuguese in the language list
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Vaguely Creepy

I like it for the most part. I find the different sections of the forums a little daunting, but I think that's just because I'm used to having everything lumped together. All in all, it's good.

Nikki

Quote from: Zander on July 08, 2006, 06:11:01 PM
if I used half of the offensive ones in some forums, then I would get the label of  one who has "failed the internet"
*cough*slightlydamned*cough*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

HealingBlight

It's got lots of spiffy little nits about, and looks quite like the only one, so I'm a happy camper! :D

Nikki

i'm starting to like it =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kio

Feels like home but a little different.  What are you doing in my house?   

Nikki

LionHeart

I like it.  :nod

Especially the text formatting... much easier to use than the old one.
:cheers
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gornemant

great stuff, lots of options that lacked in the previous ones, like choosing a default skin and hiding avatars and signatures, now I can browse at work without giving a damn on who might be behind me  :mwaha