Buying one or two metal CDs. - *outlived its usefulness*

Started by RobbieThe1st, June 13, 2008, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobbieThe1st

Well, as I have had some trouble finding exactly what I want(proper versions of each CD), I figure I will put my feelers out here and see whats available from you all.

If you have any of the following CDs, and are willing to sell one or more of them, please post here and I will discuss it with you. Note that I don't have much money at any one time, so I plan on buying ONE or TWO now(depending on price and shipping), and then perhaps another one or two in a month or so when I have more.

My list of CDs I am looking to acquire:
Nightwish:
-Once - I am looking for the version with this cover, however if you have a copy of this album with tracks 14 and or 15, I would be very interested in that.

Hammerfall:
-Glory to the Brave - Either regular or deluxe edition
-Legacy of Kings - Russian version with tracks 11-15.
-Renegade - Digipack or Brazilian edition.
-Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken - Any version should be fine.
-Threshold - European Digipack or Brazilian release.

Dragonforce:
-Inhuman Rampage - Either the Japanese release or the 2007 re-release special edition
Well, that's all I can think of for now... Please post if you have any of the above and are looking to sell or w/e.

Thanks,

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Er...

Nightwish:
Once (2004)
Once (extra tracks)

Hammerfall
Glory To The Brave (Regular)
Glory To The Brave (Enhanced)

Dragonforce:
Inhuman Rampage (2007) ?

Surely you could have looked these up yourself? I'd keep going, but...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RobbieThe1st

Um... Ok, with the nightwish ones, good find. The first one, with the odd cover(imported version) was reasonable, price wise. All these other ones... Way overpriced. I guess I am not used to non-Ebay prices, having gotten the only three CDs I got on the internet for less than $12 each, including shipping. I was looking at $14 for an imported version of once on ebay for around $14(shipping included) and going "too much".

Ah well, I suppose that's what I get for expecting too much. Back to checking ebay once in a while for the rest I suppose.

This topic has outlived its usefulness I suppose...

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.