Unlikely Adventurers (OOC) – Closed: Starts Thursday

Started by Ryan_Galen, June 10, 2008, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

Wutt? I never said there wasn't! But of course there isn't. That would violate the conspiracy. << >>;

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryan_Galen

Quote from: Azlan on June 28, 2008, 06:16:08 PM
Give me password...

Sorry Azlan, secret stuff is the private profiles.

Oh, and to everyone, sorry about vanishing. It started with an excuse that is unjustifiable (procrastination) moved onto an excuse that is justifiable (RL swarms in for the kill) and finally ended with an excuse that I just couldn't believe. Namely that for the past three days the internet has been playing hide in seek with my LAN connection at my apartment.

In any case, I'll respond to Llearch and the few others who contacted me privately, and "knock on wood" we should be able to get things rolling before moss starts growing on the thread.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sure, I gave the password to all GMs of this game. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Just a notice to all the RPs I'm in, my primary internet source has been cut off due to a RL problem completely unrelated to me and out of my control. While I still have access to a computer and internet, it will be very limited for the foreseeable future, and my activity here on CMF will be greatly reduced. However, I will still be here. I do not know when I will have full access restored, if at all.
   But I'm still in.

Azlan

My internet is good, one of the benefits to well developed vendor-client relationships...

Ghostwish

I can never say whether or not my connection will be good from one second to the next. That's what sucks about being a governmental slave..  :mowsad

llearch n'n'daCorna

Azlan

Ryan_Galen

Likely or not, I'm still here. My delays just have a tendency to... snowball.

The ball in this will start rolling on Thursday. I could manage earlier, but I'm being recalled to my father's house to act transportation to my step mother while she has surgery. Not critical life threatening surgery, so withhold any unneeded well wishes.

There is one final detail that must be cleared with llearch in the meantime. Aside from that I'm officially changing the RP to closed. We should be good with the players we got.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Azlan

Ryan_Galen

There are a few witty things I could say here, but very few of them would be universally polite and I'm not a very good judge of situational politeness; tend to stick my foot in my mouth.

In any case, what I meant to say was "starts on Thursday". I guess this is as good a time as any to add the disclaimer that this is only an estimate of when I can drag myself away from my dads. He only needs me for Wednesday, but he has a habit of wanting me to stay longer then I planned whenever I visit. Shouldn't happen this time, but with my dad I can make no promises.

See you Thursday.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I, on the other hand, don't care if my foot is in my mouth.

Thursday it is. Note that we have not specified which week, month, or year it is. ;-]

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 14, 2008, 06:18:48 PM

Thursday it is. Note that we have not specified which week, month, or year it is. ;-]

Shall I hop in my TARDIS then?

Ghostwish

Quote from: Azlan on July 15, 2008, 12:55:33 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 14, 2008, 06:18:48 PM

Shall I hop in my TARDIS then?

Shotgun!

Ghostwish

*pokes his head out of the TARDIS* I don't think we're in kansas anymore..

Azlan

"We were never in Kansas you ghit, now shut that door so I can engage the chameleon circuit."

Ghostwish

"You BROKE the circuit last week! Please tell me we're not about to use another one of your handy-dandy duct tape fix ups!"

Azlan

"only after YOU handed me the canister of Nitro-9 instead of that tube of coolant.  And we are not using a duct-tape fix... more like superglue..."

Ghostwish

"Oh gods help us.. it'd help if you'd actually label the containers with something besides cookie advertisements!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ghostwish

Azlan

"What are you doing in the TARDIS?  I normally travel alone..."   

Azlan

"my pants?  you are loony you know that... kor, wait, you're Aldebaran pants gnomes aren't you?  I should have known, gah all this knowledge and never there when I need it... right!  off we go then."

Ghostwish

techmaster-glitch