A joint RP forum?

Started by Azlan, July 08, 2006, 03:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

I'd much prefer segregation... keep DMFAers away from others... it is best for all.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Damaris

1) No one on CMF had expressed interest in RPing before.

2) If they do decide to make a thread with Castlevania RPing, I am confident that you all will be welcoming and not begrudge them the space on page one.

The DMFA forumers were very clear that they wanted as few extra forums as possible, and on this count, we agree.  I'm sure everyone will find a way to share.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Azlan

It's just that DMFA rp-types can be... well... I guess you'll find out, ma'am.

Damaris

I'm sure they will find a way to be sociable with all ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Fizzbit

I've RP'd a little bit before but not on any CV boards...

Azlan

I am a consumate roleplayer.  Not by far the best in rules and I tend more to be a method actor, but my experience in this area is paramount, second only to my love of DMFA :P

Netami

You're probably the only one that'd ever see this as a potential problem, Azlan.

It'll be fine.

Malakin

:yeahthat

But im realy intrested in how/when we copy/paste the RPs over... and hwo the hell we are going to be able to get the DAFFA RP over  :help

Azlan

You don't really want to know...

Manawolf

Wait, so why is this a problem?  Is was worse back on the old forum.

Eh, I run D&D RPs only anyway, so that solves one problem by making a third setting.

lucas marcone

azlan i think youre over steping your bounderies. you my be an rp "expert" but that gives you no right to scream segregation... wen rps start poping up  people will read the rules and decide if its their type of rp or not. all this matter takes is a little common sense :tmyk