06/02/08 [DMFA #910] - Ladies 100m dash

Started by James StarRunner, June 02, 2008, 01:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: KelseyPotter on June 03, 2008, 09:39:22 PM
Quote from: PurpleCheeseLlama on June 03, 2008, 03:56:51 PM
Quote from: Deebs' giraffe on June 03, 2008, 02:34:13 PM
No, Shanna should have a magical transformation sequence and goes in to battle with more clothes.
Load her up then she slowly uses them to tie up her enemies(never-ending supply of clothes though)

She probably has half a dozen layers of skirt that she'll use one by one XD like a very short petticoat!

The Dance of the Seven Veils. Like Gurkie in The Secret of Platform 13.

...Which probably no one but me understands the reference to...

I get it! I love that book <3 that scene was always so amusing :-D

MT Hazard

Not on topic but I'm wondering what exactly I did to offend someone, my karma score (Currently shown as IQ ) has gone all negative.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

No idea. It's possible you posted some stupid speculation or annoyed one of the mods enough to require some sort of slap without being technically against the rules.

That's just a guess, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 09, 2008, 02:53:49 PM
No idea. It's possible you posted some stupid speculation or annoyed one of the mods enough to require some sort of slap without being technically against the rules.

Could be, yours is in the thousands, did you do anything controversial?  Personally I'd rather sort out any issues/problems I may be causing rather than get anonymously slapped.   
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 09, 2008, 03:41:36 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 09, 2008, 02:53:49 PM

Could be, yours is in the thousands, did you do anything controversial?  Personally I'd rather sort out any issues/problems I may be causing rather than get anonymously slapped.   

Llearch's is probably so bad because he's...brutally honest, to put it kindly XD

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 09, 2008, 03:41:36 PM

I became a mod, does that count?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

The mods like to get each other, once in a while.

And if your karma spikes in either direction fairly quickly, it's a pretty good bet that a mod was annoyed with you, but not so much that they wanted to yell at you.  We're the only ones that don't have a time limit on our karma.  That or you annoyed fifty or so people in a relatively short space of time.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

AmigaDragon

I've never paid attention to the karma/IQ unless someone was talking about it (and the last time I looked, it was still labeled "karma").
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen