Hola!

Started by Jalathas, August 29, 2005, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalathas

Hi, I'm new (duh). I've been reading the comics for a while now, and joined the old forums, but never posted. Let's see, I like the comics, am an experienced forumer, and am highly disturbed by these emoticons: :head :pzilla :wiggle

Darkmoon

Mock not Peniszilla!

Damaris

Hello.

And yes, PenisZilla is the bomb.    :zombiekun

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Jorge D. Fuentes

While I tend to agree, I had to adblock that image, 'cuz I'm at work.

Darkmoon

Mageknight Locke

ive seen much worse on other forums  :zombiekun

Darkmoon

Yeah, but a Penis terrifying the City is a little bad for work.

Mageknight Locke

it looks like a mushroom really

Darkmoon

besides the coloring and testicles, you mean?

Mageknight Locke

most mushrooms have orbs at the bottom of their stalks ^_^

Darkmoon

Not orbs like that, from what I've seen.

Mageknight Locke

you havent been cross country treacking then, running out of food and having to eat mushrooms. anyway its pretty much only the poisonous ones that have orbs

Darkmoon

Well, I dunno how edible Peniszilla is...

Jorge D. Fuentes

Well, if anyone had any doubts of whether it's a Mushroom or a Mushroom-headed Giant Penis, the huge word "PENIS-ZILLA" at the bottom would give it away.

Ergo, it's blocked.  :P

Darkmoon

Quientin

I WANT ROYALTIES FOR YOU GUYS DISPLAYING MY PENIS AND DISCUSSING IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!!! :pzilla

Quientin

Mageknight Locke

Darkmoon

thernody

Slayer...

Quote from: Jalathas on August 29, 2005, 09:31:41 PM
Hi, I'm new (duh). I've been reading the comics for a while now, and joined the old forums, but never posted. Let's see, I like the comics, am an experienced forumer, and am highly disturbed by these emoticons: :head :pzilla :wiggle
How can you be disturbed by Felicia...how...HOW!!

olroxshade

bien en primer lugar tambien digo hola,no me gusto eso de sexo tan explicito
treat good a mexican gentleman like me :stupid

Robo-AgentKiri

Quote from: Slayer... on September 03, 2005, 08:12:33 AM
Quote from: Jalathas on August 29, 2005, 09:31:41 PM
How can you be disturbed by Felicia...how...HOW!!
good question. also, the penis-zilla smiley is very odd. just as weird as someone who flashes people and kills them by doing so. no really, i kid you not. an anime character exists that way. which usually brings up....
:destroyed