Ask the All Purpose Fox - Enterprise!

Started by Kenji, January 18, 2008, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Edit, from old thread:
This marks the old, original installment of the classic Ask the All Purpose Fox the Original Series! Filled with lots of spiffy CGI, bad acting and hot fox action!

The rules are very simple.  You ask questions and we will provide answers.  We, being members of the AP team.
No promises on what kind of answer though, it can be informative, sarcastic, misleading, non-sequitor or comical.  So tally ho!

PS: Answering in the form of a question is in fact cheating and will result in extreme burnination.

Also, rhetorical questions will be answered at random.  Please also note that this is standard policy for all questions, but this case warrants special attention.

Lastly and most importantly, this is NOT a forum help thread.  Forum related questions will be treated as rhetorical questions.  We are just as inclined to dip people in chocolate and toss them to the fire ants as answer their questions.

If you have any real forum questions they should be PM'd to a forum moderator or posted in the appropriate forum located here ----> http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Oh yes, a list of APFs and friends.

All Purpose Foxes:
Shadesfox
Azlan
Gabi

Other All Purpose Team members:
Tiger_T
Kenji (the AP formerly known as FireKatKid)
Fresnor
Poofyspikes
Furry Freak
Gareeku
Eibbor_N
Roureem Egas
Lushin

Official tea bringer:
Eibbor_N

Official punisher:
Ink

Official Not An APF, who only gets away with it because he's a mod and enjoys being set on fire, so you shouldn't attempt it:
llearch

--  llearch

Quote from: Darkdragon on January 18, 2008, 08:29:31 PM
What makes you think that?

Because you're a dragon.

Castle Pokemetroid

Kenji

Poofyspikes

Castle Pokemetroid

What's teh most scaryest thing you've seen?

Kenji

Rakala

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
What is the Black Friday Rule?
Why is my sister reading over my shoulder?
What is the square root of pi?
What is the relevance of these questions to each other?

e_voyager

have you ever seen sailor Bubba?
does the sun rise i the west on mars?
who stole the ice cream?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Rakala on January 23, 2008, 07:28:07 AM
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
What is the Black Friday Rule?
Why is my sister reading over my shoulder?
What is the square root of pi?
What is the relevance of these questions to each other?

Depends. I wouldn't know though.

...what?

'cause you're secretly hiding something.

The square root of pi. I'm not approximating.

Beyond that they're all from you? Not much.

Quote from: e_voyager on January 23, 2008, 05:42:02 PM
have you ever seen sailor Bubba?
does the sun rise i the west on mars?
who stole the ice cream?

I've seen a picture. Not up close and personal, which is good.

Say what?

I had nothing to do with it, unless it's chocolate from Baskin Robbins or Breyers. In that case, it was delicious. :3

Darkdragon

What is the mathematical significance of the square root of π (pi)?

Kenji

Quote from: Darkdragon on January 23, 2008, 07:52:12 PM
What is the mathematical significance of the square root of π (pi)?

Pretty insignificant from my standpoint. Honestly, I never use the freaking thing. :B

techmaster-glitch

Will I horribly mismanage the upcoming battle in Eternal Rains? I've never done anything on the scale that's going to happen. Heck, I'm still basically a newbie to RPing.

Poofyspikes

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 23, 2008, 09:47:57 PM
Will I horribly mismanage the upcoming battle in Eternal Rains? I've never done anything on the scale that's going to happen. Heck, I'm still basically a newbie to RPing.
It will fail massively. So massively, in fact, that D-moon will have no choice but to ban your ass for such tremendous amounts of failure and inadvertantly killing off the rest of the players. Then your internet will be disconnected and your computer will be repo'd. After that, you become a hobo on the mean streets of Hoboken, Michigan and die in a freak snowstorm that ravages the whole country, stemming specifically from your inability to manage the RP. The world will erect a memorial to all those who died, except for you, who will be forever remembered as "that douche who failed so much that Mother Nature wiped him and 200,000 others off the planet. What a 'tard." Kids will be told to do well in school or they'll become you. And nobody wants that. Not even you.

Darkdragon

Why does ink dry faster than you can use it?

e_voyager

why do some question go without answers?
who can give me and good description of holiday so that i may map it?
is that sleep or a fright train that i hear coming form a thousand miles?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Darkdragon on January 24, 2008, 02:50:23 AM
Why does ink dry faster than you can use it?
Ink makes it a general rule to use a fresh towel after each shower.

Quote from: e_voyager on January 24, 2008, 10:51:20 AM
why do some question go without answers?
who can give me and good description of holiday so that i may map it?
is that sleep or a fright train that i hear coming form a thousand miles?
We don't talk about those questions.

Holiday is a song by Green Day from the American Idiot album.

Ooh, I always wanted to go to a traveling horror show.

Castle Pokemetroid

Ismaru the Windsoul

Why do I refer to myself as Ismaru or Izzy outside of the internet when my name is nowhere near close to those two?

Why am I obsessed with ninjas?

Would you like to play?

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on January 24, 2008, 09:21:02 PM
What will you never throw away?
Peas.

Quote from: Ismaru the Windsoul on January 24, 2008, 10:25:30 PM
Why do I refer to myself as Ismaru or Izzy outside of the internet when my name is nowhere near close to those two?

Why am I obsessed with ninjas?

Would you like to play?
Heh, you're obviously one of those people whose actual social life pales in comparison to your internet life. And anyways, Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 is a bitch to spell.

Sheer hopelessness.

Hell no.

e_voyager

where can i go for lessons in sarcasm?
have you ever been tested?
are all your best friends metal heads?

Darkdragon

Why do legal stuff involve so many needless papers?

Poofyspikes

Quote from: e_voyager on January 25, 2008, 06:06:56 PM
where can i go for lessons in sarcasm?
have you ever been tested?
are all your best friends metal heads?
Over there. You can't miss it.

I took the SAT twice.

They're all flesh and bone, last I checked.

Quote from: Darkdragon on January 25, 2008, 08:04:51 PM
Why do legal stuff involve so many needless papers?
The very first lawyer got beat up by a rogue forest and they took his lunch money.

GabrielsThoughts

if you read a webcomic faithfully, and the artist hasn't updated for over four months because of a move, and then said artist made one update within the last two months... should a reader be able to protest the situation  and ask that the artist finish the storyline of the project, or should the reader just consider the comic officially DEAD and let the artist fall on their own sword? 

EDIT: this Question is in reference to coyote dance, and Reuben Dante:time vagrant which I am planning to remove from my links page.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on January 26, 2008, 11:57:42 PM
if you read a webcomic faithfully, and the artist hasn't updated for over four months because of a move, and then said artist made one update within the last two months... should a reader be able to protest the situation  and ask that the artist finish the storyline of the project, or should the reader just consider the comic officially DEAD and let the artist fall on their own sword? 

EDIT: this Question is in reference to coyote dance, and Reuben Dante:time vagrant which I am planning to remove from my links page.

People don't read webcomics. You're imagining things.

e_voyager

where did my joy at corrupting wishes go?

Kenji

Eibborn

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on January 26, 2008, 11:57:42 PM

ABSOLUTELY protest! After all, the artist owes it to you to finish the story. In fact, you ought to demand back pages, for the ones he missed! Fight the man!
/kicks the internet over

Castle Pokemetroid

What happens to stories that just get dropped?

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on January 30, 2008, 09:15:02 PM
What happens to stories that just get dropped?

Pick them up, but remember that the 5-second rule has been scientifically disproven.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Poofyspikes on January 30, 2008, 09:26:38 PM
Pick them up, but remember that the 5-second rule has been scientifically disproven.

I thought it had been proven, provided the food wasn't sticky?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears