Battle of the Se- Whoa, Abel!

Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Just imagine if she were doing Abel's spots in pointillism.

Raffe

but....my favorite two female characters are Deebs and Matilda, and they're not supposed to wear clothes...
But I have no say, I put my 125 on the guys(not that I'd have any say anyway)
That being said, Alexsi and Wildy will look nice Victorian.
Hooray ellipsis!

Amber Williams

Beahrkjeahrl....YOOOOOOU!

The guys actually had  a 12 lead which I was going to let slide as the win...but then just at the literal last minute...someone donated $10 for the girls side.

YOU ARE ALL EEEEEEEEEEVIL.

*goes fleeing into the night with prismacolours in hand*

shadowterm

I immediately thought of Better Off Dead when I saw this. I can see the paper boy now, "2 DOLLARS!"
/)//w//(\

Don

Huzabuwah? *rubs eyes to make sure he's not insane*

Despite me rooting for the guys team, never did I forsee an outcome like this.

So, i'm partially confused, but pretty happy overall. Sorry about the tie thing Amber, Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Still in a state of shock and amaze that the numbers jumped like this though  :erk

tlarn

Quote from: Zack on June 01, 2008, 12:34:54 AM

Huzabuwah? *rubs eyes to make sure he's not insane*

Despite me rooting for the guys team, never did I forsee an outcome like this.

So, i'm partially confused, but pretty happy overall. Sorry about the tie thing Amber, Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Still in a state of shock and amaze that the numbers jumped like this though  :erk
All that money! D:

And now with the tie thing being done, all the wars are gonna be ties.

Don

Now reading the rant, brings up the topic of "Perfect Date".

I'm interested to see what the preferances of the characters are. It'll explain a little more about who they are and what they like.

And once again, sorry about the tie, I can't help but feel it's partially my fault..

tlarn

Quote from: Zack on June 01, 2008, 01:17:21 AM

I'm interested to see what the preferances of the characters are. It'll explain a little more about who they are and what they like.

And once again, sorry about the tie, I can't help but feel it's partially my fault..
Dan's will be one word.

Amazon.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Zack on June 01, 2008, 01:17:21 AM

Dont feel bad. In the end, its awesome.  :U

granted I will whine like a women the entire time, but deep down...I am really happened I get to do both sides and not have to pick favorites. :3

Don

You really are like a mother figure to your characters eh?

I'm glad that things are well, and I wish you good times while your drawing the mini-arc.

Amber Williams

I love my characters. Even when they go off and do things I dont approve of. :/

It will be a fun mini-arc. I can promise a few of them will likely make you laugh, though a couple may be on the verge of sad.

On the flipside, depening on how things go, I may do the other bonus comic "GoldiJyrras and the Three Cubi: A fairytale blasphemy in the making."  :U

Kenji

I vote for the bonus comic.
As long as you force Jy into a blue dress.

Victoire Épique

On reflection, I don't think I would have wanted it any other way.

Amber's hand may not agree.

Don

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 01, 2008, 01:40:27 AM

It will be a fun mini-arc. I can promise a few of them will likely make you laugh, though a couple may be on the verge of sad.

On the flipside, depening on how things go, I may do the other bonus comic "GoldiJyrras and the Three Cubi: A fairytale blasphemy in the making."  :U

Just make sure you don't work too hard, I imagine that drawing as well as you do takes quite a bit of energy.

I (and many others), look forward to the mini-arc as well as any future projects you decide to work on.  :mowhappy

I hope one day I can be even half the artist you are.

Turnsky

i love my characters too... but it's a tough love, filled with screams of torment and anguish...... what? :<

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Gildedtongue

Well, Amber, if both the guys and girls one, that's pretty blatent what the people want... both. ;)  Second herm joke in the same thread, getting rusty.

Brunhidden

this seems like a challenge- first off jyrras would have to decide between the 'this soul is too hot' and 'this iron maiden is too soft' followed by trying to find a bed that isn't some ubercreepy love pit

also, jyrras in a goldilocks dress, win
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

thegayhare

Fee, fee, fi, fi, fo-fo, fum
Look at Jyrras now, here he comes
Wearin his wig hat and shades to match
He got high-heel shoes and an alligator hat
Wearin his pearls and his diamond rings
Hes got bracelets on his fingers, now, and everything
Hes the Jyrras in a blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
Jyrras with the blue dress on
Jyrras with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
Wearin his perfume, Chanel No. 5
Got to be the finest guy alive
He walks real cool, catches everybodys eye
Hes got such good lovin that they cant say goodbye
Not too skinny, hes not too fat
Hes a real humdinger and I like it like that
Hes the Jyrras in a blue dress on, blue dress on, blue dress on,
Jyrras with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,

tlarn

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 01, 2008, 01:40:27 AMOn the flipside, depening on how things go, I may do the other bonus comic "GoldiJyrras and the Three Cubi: A fairytale blasphemy in the making."  :U
Don't overload on too many bonus arcs! Or else everything will take forever to be updated! 'A'

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 01, 2008, 01:34:22 AM

(snip)  ...I get to do both sides and not have to pick favorites. :3

I wanted to say a win is a win, and which would you rather do, give equal time to both sides or spend most of your time with the bishi?  ;)  However, you answered that question. 

::Hangs up Evil Genius At Work sign.::   :mwaha

With regards,
Ted

Alondro

*Charline oooos*  I SO want to be in that!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

shadowterm

she could just go with the girls group shot idea, and put all the characters in it. (Maybe the guys would were snobby British outfits and say "Marmalade.") *shot*
/)//w//(\

Kuari

Quote from: Alondro on June 01, 2008, 02:08:08 PM

*Charline oooos*  I SO want to be in that!   :3

yes....  I can so imagine you in that....  "Someone's been eating my soul soup.....  HE DIES!!!!!"

Raffe

Quoteno way the guys are gunna catch up
I was wrong ~hooray~

But, what kind of guy does Deebs look for?(ignoring for servants)

Quote from: thegayhare on June 01, 2008, 10:58:47 AM
~song~
....I love you man.
Hooray ellipsis!

Sunblink

Quote from: Kenji on June 01, 2008, 01:41:52 AM
I vote for the bonus comic.
As long as you force Jy into a blue dress.

I think we've already been there - that is, Jyrras being in a blue dress. I'm probably the only one on the forums who remembers the "DMFA in Oz" wallpaper war story. XD

If I could find some of the images deep within the recesses of my extremely old hunk-of-junk computer, I'd post it.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Kenji

Who says I forgot Oz? I just thought it'd be funny to see again. ;P

CameronCN

What? Something neat that only the longtime readers remember? NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR! :<

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Cameron on June 02, 2008, 02:08:08 PM
What? Something neat that only the longtime readers remember? NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR! :<

Yeah. What he said.

<_<
>_>

*frolicks*

Ry

Quote from: Cameron on June 02, 2008, 02:08:08 PM
Wow, I'm a longtime reader now... o_o  freaky.

Lena

The only bad thing about vacations is only being able to get internet roughly once a week. Did something happen image wise in the wallpaper wars between Abel's whimper and today's collapse? Would someone be kind enough to share?

Also - DMFA in Oz. I have heard it mentioned before. I keep finding teasing little mentions of it. Would someone please take pity on me and share? Pretty please with sugar on top?