Battle of the Se- Whoa, Abel!

Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rithm Alfortele

...So, yeah.

Cute pose that manages to be sexy at the same time O_o

Go on, Jyrras!  Ask the personal question! :D muust.... know....

Lena

That pose + the look he's giving Jyrras = Win in my book. :mowhappy
*joins in cheering on Jyrras* Ask it! Doooo it!

...is anyone else saving these? Just curious, since I may have to miss some.  :mowsad

AmigaDragon

I don't see these yet, but usually the wars got saved in the archives (near the bottom of the list).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

SpottedKitty

Was anyone else immediately reminded of this mental own-foot-tripping-over by Jyrras...?   ;)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Lena

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 09, 2008, 08:44:55 PM
I don't see these yet, but usually the wars got saved in the archives (near the bottom of the list).
Thanks for the hint! :mowhappy I just found out I may not have internet access for awhile starting sometime next week, and I didn't want to miss the war. They're so much fun!

Quote from: SpottedKitty on May 09, 2008, 08:55:08 PM
Was anyone else immediately reminded of this mental own-foot-tripping-over by Jyrras...?   ;)
You know, I wasn't reminded of it at first, but now that you've reminded me.... :giggle

Janus Whitefurr

One of the first things I saw when I woke up this morning.

Couldn't stop giggling...
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Amber Williams

I have been a lazy butt and havent gotten the energy to code up the archive segment for this particular war yet. I will likely do it at some point if llearch or Dmoon doesnt beat me to the punch.

Victoire Épique

I love how awkward Jyrras is, it's cute. o:
I also love how the boa was just left there on the girl's side. xD

Also: what kind of punch is it?
I like punch...

Don

Dan vs Alyka..not how you'd think they'd meet eachother but it's entertaining.

As for the wallpaper war, I think team girl is going to win, though the month is still young anything can happen. The conversation between Jyrras and Abel is also seemingly interesting, suspense as to the question is somewhat evil.

I'm looking forward to the Abel story update, the normal comic update and the wallpaper update now..

Zedd

How can you not resist that cubi charm wit of the boy...>:3

AmigaDragon

Compared to the main story, this turns the tables on that pair, Abel going after Jyras instead of the other way. Though I haven't seen anything in the main strip to indicate that Abel knows of the attraction yet (Jyras still only pining for him).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Sofox

It seems that that banner is actually pretty thick, since it would be pretty uncomfortable for Abel to hold a pose like that if it wasn't.

Kasarn

Quote from: Sofox on May 10, 2008, 05:20:28 AM
It seems that that banner is actually pretty thick, since it would be pretty uncomfortable for Abel to hold a pose like that if it wasn't.

Wrong. Cats can do anything they like. :3

Don

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 10, 2008, 02:54:27 AM
Compared to the main story, this turns the tables on that pair, Abel going after Jyras instead of the other way. Though I haven't seen anything in the main strip to indicate that Abel knows of the attraction yet (Jyras still only pining for him).

I'm pretty sure Abel already knows and is pretty much just waiting for Jyrras to say something..If not then the only other reason I can think of is that Abel has been anti-social for so long and since he tends to get along with Jyrras more than others and he's getting comfterable with being around him.

I could be wrong of course in fact there's proboblly a high chance of me being wrong but those are my thoughts on the matter.

Tapewolf

Does anyone remember how long the war is running for?
I might end up having to flip a coin or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 09, 2008, 09:31:35 PM
I have been a lazy butt and havent gotten the energy to code up the archive segment for this particular war yet. I will likely do it at some point if llearch or Dmoon doesnt beat me to the punch.

Meh. Since I don't have access to the code, I can't beat you to the punch. OTOH, I -do- have the code working happily for the back end... so adding additional archives should be trivial...

As long as Mrs Williams saves the images, we can put it in fairly easily. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaoSynergy

Abel is like Renamon, in the fact that everyone is furry for him.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on May 10, 2008, 02:01:10 PM

I'm not.

Ren Gaulen

*sarcasm* Renamon? Who is it? Never heard of him. :P *sarcasm* Anyway, I would rather compare Abel to Bridget. As in "Everyone's gay for him". Unless you are in Soviet Russia, of course. :3

Angel

(wiping up noseblood) ... He did that on purpose. And so did you, Amber. Quit manipulating my fangirl-weaknesses!

That one leg covering up every word but "the sexes" is priceless. By the way, is the Girl Groupshot going to have Abel in it or not? Or are we to be left hanging till the war ends?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fresnor

You know... I'm still almost expecting to see Wildy on the Guys side since Abel is on the Girls...

Lucheek

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 10, 2008, 03:51:23 PM

*sarcasm* Renamon? Who is it? Never heard of him. :P *sarcasm* Anyway, I would rather compare Abel to Bridget. As in "Everyone's gay for him". Unless you are in Soviet Russia, of course. :3

I had to google Renamon. D:

I was furry before Abel...but ooh he's so fun. Personality wise and apperance wise. xD

Kenji

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 10, 2008, 03:51:23 PM

Speak for yourselves.

Abel would fall under the "icky" category in my book. ;3
Renamon... well, Renamon's just awesome but I liked furries far before she came along.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kenji on May 10, 2008, 06:47:24 PM

*Gasp!* Blasphemy! D:<

Gamma

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 10, 2008, 06:59:05 PM
*Gasp!* Blasphemy! D:<

Agreed Ren.  :U

I like Abel for his tail though.
Cats with big fluffy tails of any sort, I just love 'em.

Mab's is of course simply the best. She definitely knows it too; getting banned from an entire civilization for it! :3
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Nerikull

Speak for yourselves.

Renamon... well, Renamon's just awesome but I liked furries far before she came along.

Kenji, Kenji, Kenji.....how many times must I tell you that Abel is not evil like that?

[Edited bcuz I ar teh guud spelr]
--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

Naldru

Quote from: Nerikull on May 10, 2008, 11:15:37 PM

Kenji, Kenji, Kenji.....how many times must I tell you that Abel is not evil like that?

Are you saying that Abel has created his own brand of evil jerkdom?

However, I don't see Abel as coming on to Jyrras.

I don't think that Abel can read Jyrras's mind because I don't think he would deliberately do partial work.  However, I think that a few hundred years of living in SAIA have exposed to every sort of normal and deviant thought, and his experience lets him know exactly what Jyrras is saying.

Please notice what Abel is saying:  "Only if I can give an impersonal answer"

He isn't giving a "come hither" look.  He's giving a "Come on.  You've got to be kidding" look.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Goatmon

Zedd

Quote from: Goatmon on May 11, 2008, 02:01:44 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 10, 2008, 03:38:28 PM

I'm not.

Yeah, well, you smell funny. 
Are you the one doing the smelling of elemental ponys then? ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Goatmon on May 11, 2008, 02:01:44 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 10, 2008, 03:38:28 PM
I'm not.
Yeah, well, you smell funny. 

It's nice of you to notice, really it is.

... can I have a shower now?