New bug, please don't step on me

Started by Lady Buggery, March 20, 2008, 04:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Buggery

Hia guys!

The DMFA comic has come highly recommended to me so upon checking it out I fell in love with it. the art, stories and delivery are great. And these smilies are adorable too  :mowcookie anyway, I hope to get to know you all better, please don't pwn me xD. :mowdizzy

llearch n'n'daCorna

*squish*

Would you like fries with that?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lady Buggery

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 20, 2008, 04:48:56 PM
*squish*

Would you like fries with that?

Oh noes, don't serve me with fries! at least offer a nice little dish of pasta in clam sauce  :3 that's tasty.

Suwako

Does it burn or does it not burn that is the question, greetings to the person who is new and warnings to the hazards of this place, Also abuse your knowledge of the rules so that the admins and mods will bow before you, with grace.. *cough*

Eibborn

Lady Buggery? That's kind of an unusual name.   
Well, welcome in!
/kicks the internet over

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Eibbor_N on March 20, 2008, 05:52:07 PM
Lady Buggery? That's kind of an unusual name.   
What isn't unusual around here, Eibbor?

Lady Buggery

Heehee thanks for the welcomes guys, and I figure unless this place is filled with /b/ tards, I suppose it can be no worse than 4chan. ^^ that being said, I'll lurk maor til I get a handle of the board dynamics before I post a lot  :mowsmile

Pagan

This place isn't that bad. People are crazy, but the whole situation is pretty mundane. Ah, right... my job... um, warnings about sanity-drainers, boxes, read the rules, avoid a certain tv tropes wiki, some other stuff. That's all, really. Simple once you know how.
Lotsa new people past couple of days... anyway...

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Damaris

Read the rules, and try to listen to the admins, and you'll do just fine.  Welcome to the board.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Damaris on March 21, 2008, 12:03:41 AM
Read the rules, and try to listen to the admins, and you'll do just fine.  Welcome to the board.

First task: figure out who the admins are. ;-]

Lady Buggery

:boogie Heehee wow with all the read the rules warnings, I suppose you guys DO get a lott of forum crazies. ^^ I read them, I'll do my best to remeber them all though...hence the lurk first post only when necessary personal rule I have xD. And yeah, who are the admins exactly?

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk*

They're listed in the rules.

Damaris, Thumb Laceration Guy (also known as Darkmoon, when he isn't slicing his thumbs up), Amber Williams (duh), Zina, RJ, BillBuckner, and one other. I forget who he is, so he's obviously not very important.

Suwako

You need not worry about the admins, they are only sluggish giants, it's the tiny mosquito's that will end you.

Of course, A giant may pick up a swapper or zapper .. and then everyones in trouble...  :B

Eibborn

Indeed; 'zapper' is just another way of saying, 'rail gun.' You really don't want to know what 'swatter' stands for. ;)
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

A -swapper-, on the other hand... ;-]

Lady Buggery

Heehee you guys are alright folks, and from what I've lurked/seen so long as I don't act like a crazy spamming hampster, I'll be ok. ^^ :eager

bill

hello

I'm out of practice, haven't done this for a while  :<