The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned for only shopping at the better tool shops.  All the cool kids shop at the best tool shops.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

meany

Ryudo is banned for making the Mow sad.  :mowsad That's my job!

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for the good of the world! >:D

Suwako

Ren Gaulen was not to be banned, but someone miss-clicked and accidentally banned him and though, ''meh' thusly he/she  moved on without caring.

Pagan

Aiyno is banned for I have withdrawls.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for daring to turn away from whatever he is in withdrawl from.

e_voyager

Meany is banned by the force for refusing to submit to the darksid.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pagan

E's banned for I'm about to be back on my addiction. Both of them, lent's nearly over and I'm going back to that old game.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for observing Lent.

e_voyager

Meany is banned by oxymoron brand banning aids. now that's banning with the power of an Ox!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E is banned for provoking nostalgia. I liked Sheep in the Big City too... :<
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned because shes not fair to me.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because life isn't fair.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for repeating a common complaint.

Silver Pomeranian Genji

E_Voyager is banned for eating my Wafflecopterâ„¢.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Ren Gaulen

SPG is banned for stealing my BANNINGCOPTER, which I need to ban people with maximum efficiency.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for losing a banning special weapon.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I still have a nuclear device.Gentlemen! The time is running out!

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because society demanded it!

e_voyager

Aiyno    is banned for being a society demagogue .

Suwako

Society promised that they wouldn't put me into the freezer if I banned you, so I ban you using a banvan.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned by a party van for an unauthorised usage of a banvan. Hell yeah, party van drop!!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned because that's my banvan, and he has no right to use it.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned because it was Aiyno who used the banvan, not me. I use a party van. I drop it on people's heads. >:3

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned, No one knows why.. it just happened :S

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned on a whim.

Ren Gaulen

Charging core ban driver!

Core ban driver reached maximum power!

Commencing countdown!

FIRE CORE BAN DRIVER!!

Ryudo Lee was banned after being hit with a ban launched nearly at the speed of light.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren was banned by firing a ban at almost the speed of light.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because next time I will break the speed of light! PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR BAN!!!

Suwako

Once there was a man, his name was Ren Gaulen to this day he is banned from everywhere, he is also a falsely accused of being a vampire.