The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned for... Amaterasu!! :U

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is thrown into chaos, banned from the mortal plane and a slave to the chaos. every glimpse of true hell beyond the soothing chaos will scar his soul, a fresh scar, every time.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because I have walked through Hell and back with only a trusty sword and my squire to back me up. Chaos? I've seen it. It is not nice or soothing, but it is still better than an eternity of freezing-cold flames and metal claws tearing through flesh...

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for trusting his squire.  Everyone knows squires are good for only two things: carrying your equipment and being your punching bag.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned because this is no ordinary squire, my friend, no ordinary squire!
He can carry, like, 200 kilogrammes of stuff, and he still can fight with that load! This is, like, the most useful mule in the party! Johann let me join only because this guy was with me!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for having a mutant squire.

Pagan

Ren's banned because his packmule was more valuable than him. Laugh at Ren's ineffectualness, Laugh at him, I say!

Mothers------! Ryudo, you have disrubted me! Be gone!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

The same goes to you, Pagan! Stop ninja'ing me!! Go banned!!!

VSMIT

Ren is banned for being the second in a line of ninja'd posts.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because the time is right!

FINAL...
              FUUUUUUUUSHAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! :O

GAO... BAN... GAAAAR!!!! >:O

Now, I'll show you...

...The true meaning of Courage!!! D:<
I think I'm going slightly mad...

e_voyager

Ren is banned for mixing shadow skill and mech with final fusion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I'm invincible! My fighting skills are perfectly honed! The power of my bans knows no equal!!! D:<

Triple G Annihilation Technique!
D:<

HELL... AND... HEAVEN!!!
>:O

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen's combat mantas fails and thus he is weakened and becomes banned. next time remember that  " i E am invincible. the power of my ban is unmatched. now one can withstand a Ban form me!"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

Protecto Shade!! E_voyager's attempt at breaking my combat mantra fails due to him making grammatic mistakes in the one of his own, and thus he is banned once again.

This hands of mine glow with an awesome power! Their loud roar tells me to Ban you! D:<

G-Stone power output approaches its maximum level.

Take this, E_voyager! The Power of the human soul... NO! The Power of MY soul!! D:<
Ultimate Finishing Technique!! >:O

*Tiare* The "Ultimate Technique" is a hug?
*Ren* It's not a hug!
*Tiare* But it's so cute!

e_voyager

In banning me with the power of his soul Ren Gaulen triggers my trap. i activate the card Final fusion trap spell both his power and mine are joined then used to ban us both. If i can win then i sure won't lose to you or anyone else.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for not realizing that it is he who have fallen for my trap. Since I was aware of his knowledge in the sphere of astral magic, I have prepared a countermeasure for just such a case - a load of containers with Artificial Soul Energy (hello, JP! :3). They interfeared with the work of E_voyager's trap, thus making him the only one who was banned. I, however, was "grazed" by this desperation attack and now the bans will be completely indiscriminate. No one is safe now, since the Engine of Destruction has gone mad.

GEMU...
          GIRU...
                    GAN!! D:<
                           GOU!!! D:<
                                   GUFOU!!!!
>:O

meany

Ren is banned for rambling.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for disapproving a well said if a bit long god modding counter ban

Pagan

E is banned for the opposing xanatos roulettes you and Ren were flinging back and forth.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned because I need to Hadoken something before the endless sea of rage that is my mind overflows on some unsuspecting person. I want to have it overflow only on people who know whats about to happen.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for poor planning. one must never lose control of ones rage or run out of deserving enemies to unleash that rage upon.

meany

e_voyager is banned for being correct. I have erred in the ways of evil, never again will I make such a mistake. Now, if you excuse me, I do believe that orphanage across the street just gave me a dirty look....

Pagan

Meany is banned for threatening the puppy.

Tech was right... that tv tropes wiki will ruin your life...

meany

Pagan is banned because I never 'threaten'. A threat is only a variation of a warning, which I strongly dissapprove of.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for failures to give a warning. the super villain  hand book and unwritten code both state that when victory is nearly assured you must provide a minimum of one warning. this warning may take what ever form you chose be it challenge to you arch enemy ore local authority , a threat or simpler a cryptic statement. this is the villains code code for all who wish to professional pursuant evil you must do it with style and ego!

Ren Gaulen

Very well! The power output has reached its maximum level! Took it long enough..
E_voyager!! My friend! My enemy! Prepare yourself!!!
D:<

GEMU, GIRU, GAN, GOU, GUFOU!!!
VITAAAAAAAAAS!!! :O

E_voyager! BECOME BAAAAAAAAAAAANNED!!! >:O

Suwako

Ren Gaulen was banned before he could attack, if he would have attacked he only one that would have taken damage was himself anyway...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is banned because I like him.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for going overboard with the anime references... again.