The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Pomeranian Genji

VSMIT is banned because Mudahcat said so.

Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Pagan

SPG is banned for having a lulcat picture.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for criticizing SPG's LolCat.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for ending the previous page before i got home for work and had a chance to post on it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is banned because he is reminding us of all the pages that we missed posting on.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is banned because there's no-one better to ban. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because I have found one better. Ban-Kai!!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for finding llearch.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I have lost llearch. He and his hiding skills!!..

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned by the snake from his haven.   :U

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because I have had enough of this *censored* snakes in this *censored* heaven!!! D:<

I'll hide in that box until the snake leaves. :paranoid Wait, it seems to be occupied... OH GODS NO!!!..- 'A'

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because simply discovering Ban-kai is not enough to master it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I don't really need Ban-Kai to ban Evil. I have an Aura Sword that cuts both flesh and spirit, Cleaving Evil Instantly. I mean, Banning Evil Instantly. :animesweat
(Unless it is some powerful netherworlder that can simply shrug it off. I have turn into my Awakened form and use the Divine Aura Sword or the Megido Flare (or even the Lance of Longinius) in this case.)

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is smite  and banned by the team of Odin, Oberon and Zeus for more god modded then is usual on the internet.

Ren Gaulen

Oh, snap! Outflanked!
While the trio of Gods (or two Gods and the King of Amber?) are busy pummelling me, someone uses my (and their) absence to summon the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, Shub-Niggurath, which bans E_voyager.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for the multi-pantheon references.

Ren is banned for ninja'ing my post.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I don't ninja. I Ghost.
  :explosion
"Call the shot."

Pagan

Ren's banned, for if he can ghost, should he not have phased in and out of walls by now?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

Pagan is banned by mow ninja's from the other realm.  :U

meany

Aiyno is banned and hadokened for using mows to do his dirty work for him.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for throwing hadokens around. Don't make me Final Flash you to the next dimension!! D:<

meany

Ren is banned because I've learned how to cast meteor and need a practise target.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned for using the black materia.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee physical body was chopped in half and his soul was sealed away in a different dimension, he was banned from this plane, forever. 

I like blades :D

Pagan

Ainyo's banned for the soul banning of Ryudo.

Ryudo Lee

Pagan is banned in lieu of Aiyno.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned by a squadron of Nod Ban-Shees.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for the bad pun.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee has a temp-ban because this was the only way to stop him from getting a real- ban.

meany

Aiyno is perma-banned for pulling his punches.