Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Have you forgotten, Ryudo?

The victory goes to...

...THE COURAGEOUS!!! D:<

BECOME BAAAAAAANNED!!!! >:O

"Warning! Reactor core overheating! G-Stone approaching critical mass!"

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for not stopping with the anime references.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

"Warning! Reactor core critical! Shutting down."                           *Do the impossible,
                                                                                                 See the invisible,
No... Not yet...                                                                            Row, row!
                                                                                                 Fight the power!

I still have one, final attack...                                                                         *Touch the untouchable,
                                                                                                                    Break the unbreakable,
"Warning! Automatic shutdown overridden! Reactor critical failure imminent!"       Row, row!
                                                                                                                    Fight the power!*

GOLDION... CRUUUUUUSHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

B A N   O F   T H E   G O D S!!!

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because this is my anime day and he is over-referring to anime on my anime day  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is banned because I have a headache.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

llearch is banned for once again having a headache.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned for giving llearch a headache.

meany

Ryudo is banned because eventually, I give everyone a headache, it's just llearch seems to be the first one to succumb.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meany is banned because he's a much better target than headache provider.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because I am not going to do any more anime references for a while, except for Zengar's "CLEAVE AND SMITE EVIL" and, possibly, Master Asia's "School of the Undefeated of the East (North, South, West, Whatever)". Now, become banned!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for various reasons related to his... well... you know.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned for I do know his reasons for banning me. And I do not approve of his reasoning.

meany

Ren is banned and hadokened for dissapproving.

Ren Gaulen

PALM OF MUCH REFLECTING FORCE. Meany is banned for misuse of the hadoken. We have already established that it does not work against me.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for godmodding again.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because This is no godmodding, my friend, no god modding!! >:D
Pesky anime references! They always know how to sneak up on me! At least no one will ever get this one..

Pagan

Ren is banned because I finally found where that "burning grip" reference came from, I knew I had seen that before!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

Pagan is banned for not loving Regina enough.  :<

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned for a good cause.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned because the cause wasn't good enough.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because I have just received the orders from the Holy Terran Inquisition: "Cleanse! Purge!! BAN!!!

VSMIT

Ren is banned for saying the Terrans were holy.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned for misunderstanding me. The word "Terran" here means planet Terra and the fact that the Inquisition (or, rather, the Church, since the Inquisition is a part of it) considers the cradle of Mankind a holy place. Also, their HQ is on Terra, so the Inquisition is naturally Terran.

meany

Ren is banned because by the will of the Four Ladies, I have slammed a planet buster asteroid into Terra.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for trying to make me make a "Gurren-Lagann" reference by dropping random huge stuff on Terra.

At least he didn't try to destroy Terra with the Moon... :paranoid

Eibborn

Ren Gaulen is banned for giving Meany ideas. You fool!
/kicks the internet over

Ren Gaulen

Eibbor_N is banned because I know what I am doing...

meany

Ren is banned because I seriously doubt that. :/

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for underestimating me...

VSMIT

Ren is banned for overestimating himself...