Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

I have Internet again! Huzzah! :woot

Hugs for Deebs' giraffe!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Daniel Boomhauer!

insidexml

One hug to Silver Pomeranian Genji today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

And now, the Land of No Internet is calling me again, so I must depart for a week. So, have a week's worth of hugs! :smile

1. SLOYTARY SIMON!
2. Boogeyman!
3. !KCA!
4. Icalasari!
5. Azlan!
6. BloodDemon095!
7. skybluegill!

techmaster-glitch

And I've missed three hugs, so four today go out to...

1. Brunhidden!
2. Squato!
3. Destina Faroda!
3. SpottedKitty!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Gck! Missed four hugs! D: Five today going out to....

1. Valynth!
2. Tytaj!
3. nguard!
4. Congo Jack!
5. Lucheek!

insidexml

Hugs for LionHeart, KarlOmega1, Distracting, Madd the Sane, and nguard. c:

-Baroquemonger

Suwako

Danke, I need it.

Gah, the adrenaline.

insidexml

Hugs for Ted Schiller and Attic Rat c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Missed a hug, two hugs today go to... ITOS and Keaton the Black Jackal! :D

Sunblink

:tighthug! Thanks, guys! :) This was a wonderful thing to sign on to~

insidexml

Hugs for Drayco84 and starcat5 c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Hugs from the road for hapless, Anri, and Axa! :)

insidexml

Cogidubnus gets a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Two hugs today for Raytracer and TikiMan! :)

insidexml

shadowterm gets a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Missed four hugs, been busy with first week back in college. Five hugs today go out to;

1. Darkmoon himself  :blink
2. Arroyo Milori!
3. Boogeyman!
4. Kragoth!
5. Turnsky!

insidexml

Hugs for Anodyne and joshofspam c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Three hugs go out today to Lena, Boogeyman, and Kuari! c:

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

joshofspam

Thanks for the hug insidexml.

The whole system for hugging on the sight escapes my little mind.

But I do enjoy the thought. As for me not wanting to receive hugs anymore. I say NEVERRRRRR!!!
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Liatai

Two hugs today for Sicill and LionHeart! c:

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Sicill

Thanks for the hug, Liatai!  :)

techmaster-glitch

Oy, been busybusybusy, owe five hugs...

1. Bjalf!
2. Rakyth!
3. Fellow hugger, insidexml!
4. Wanderer!
5. Silver Pomeranian Genji!

Liatai

Here's a hug for Emerauld Drathmir! c: