[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kipiru on April 29, 2009, 02:58:43 PM
Awesome work on the business lady- she is gorgeous. The coloring is nice, but I have to say that what really caught my eye was the clean lines- very nice. As for the sexy one- just one advice/critique- less detail on the leg muscles would have made her look even better(I have a thing against muscular women). And maybe a different color on her lingerie- the color chosen now just doesn't say "sexy" as loud as I'd like it. Of course this is all my opinion.
Both the colouring and the inking were done by Haz, and he really did a great work. Though he mentioned that the drawings he worked with were cleaned up rather well, making his job easier. :3
As for Julee being somewhat more muscular than you'd expect from an average girl, it is justified by her past. She led a rather.. dangerous life until she met Jay Page and, apparently, decided to settle down.

Ren Gaulen

..This place feels dead. :\ Oh, well, let's revive it. :B

Ruby is a new character of mine. She is a young gryphon from some small gryphon tribe. During his adventuring days Siegfried once stopped in her tribe's village with his group, and when they left, Ruby just kinda tagged along with them. Later she proved to be a capable member of the group, being a good ranger, and knowing some Wind and Earth magic.

Mao

Oooh, nice.  Got any other shots of her though?  Her color scheme actually reminds me a bit of Zedd, now that I look at it.

Kipiru

Awesome Ren- I love the whole Indian style thing- really works with this character! Making avian anthros is the hardest of all, at least for me, so I'm really impressed at how good she looks. The color and shading is great as well! A real eye treat!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 01, 2009, 02:42:17 PM
Oooh, nice.  Got any other shots of her though?  Her color scheme actually reminds me a bit of Zedd, now that I look at it.
Thanks. If you want to see more of her, look out for the next PF strip. :3 Otherwise, I haven't drawn any pictures of her yet, but there will be more pictures of her. Mostly on FA, though.

Quote from: Kipiru on June 01, 2009, 05:18:50 PM
Awesome Ren- I love the whole Indian style thing- really works with this character! Making avian anthros is the hardest of all, at least for me, so I'm really impressed at how good she looks. The color and shading is great as well! A real eye treat!
Thanks. I really don't draw avians of any kind all that often, so I am surprised how well she turned out. As for the outfit, I wanted to do something tribal, because I felt that it would work well with her. And she is probably the most colourful character of mine. :>

Ren Gaulen

Moar arts.

Riona decides to try herself out as a military leader. Galaxy, beware! She's gonna liberate the hell out of you! >:3

Mao

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on June 03, 2009, 03:02:01 PM
Riona decides to try herself out as a military leader. Galaxy, beware! She's gonna liberate the hell out of you! >:3

Or voice an objection...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

I object against your objections! D:<

Kipiru

Boy, she looks determined. Heeeey, I'm  over here and am of need of liberation, helloooooo. Pretty admiral lady?!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kipiru on June 04, 2009, 12:33:55 AM
Boy, she looks determined. Heeeey, I'm  over here and am of need of liberation, helloooooo. Pretty admiral lady?!
Riona: "Oh? Are you oppressed by something? I can't sand by idly when someone's freedom is taken away! >:3 "

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on June 04, 2009, 10:20:49 AM
Quote from: Kipiru on June 04, 2009, 12:33:55 AM
Riona: "Oh? Are you oppressed by something? I can't sand by idly when someone's freedom is taken away! >:3 "
"Help help! I'm being oppressed!"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

The Undefeated of the North has returned! Yes, it is I, and I bring updates! >:3 Warning, the first one of the following pictures contains copious amounts of cleavage, and I don't mean it in the "Cleave and Smite" sense. ;)

This is a picture of Alicia Gaulen (Ren's younger sister), and her two adventuring companions, Kimiko Ooshima on the left and Patricia Hooper on the right.

And this is Rin Herzer, an Angel and a (former) member of an elite forces of Sanguine Wings.

And lastly, but not leastly, the picture of Jay as a lombax! :)

..And if anybody have some questions concerning any of these pictures, don't hesitate to ask! :>

techmaster-glitch

Ren and Jairus have returned to the forums? REJOICE! :mowhappy

Seen the Gaulen's Angels on you FA already, and they're even better in color. They're outfits are also very...flattering :3

I love the Tron-ish armor on Jaybax there, too  8)

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 20, 2010, 01:05:46 PM
Ren and Jairus have returned to the forums? REJOICE! :mowhappy
Woooo! :ipod

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 20, 2010, 01:05:46 PM
Seen the Gaulen's Angels on you FA already, and they're even better in color. They're outfits are also very...flattering :3

I love the Tron-ish armor on Jaybax there, too  8)
Hehe, thanks! :3

Ren Gaulen

And yet another new picture!

That's Keaton as the Sniper from "Team Fortress 2", simply as that. :B

Tapewolf

Keaton did turn out nice there.  And this time I have no qualms about the shirt colour  :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 21, 2010, 06:32:34 AM
Keaton did turn out nice there.  And this time I have no qualms about the shirt colour  :3
Thanks. :>

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 21, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
Ren:

... TROMBE?
Did I just get Trombe Overridden? :dface

Gabi

Nice face. :) And nice topic title.

So you engage in the art of North Star art thread updating?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Gabi on February 21, 2010, 11:54:07 AM
Nice face. :) And nice topic title.

So you engage in the art of North Star art thread updating?
Thanks! And yes, I am! :3 Or I would have if my computer didn't start failing on me. Seems that my power supply unit is dying. I'll probably be able to replace it sometime during next week, but temporarily I cannot do much more than surf the web. :/

Gabi

Oh. Sorry to hear that. I hope you can replace your power source soon.

Ren Gaulen

Aaaaand, I have returned. :>

..Although I honestly expected to find some more comments in my thread since last Gabi's reply. :/

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 25, 2010, 03:41:33 PM

..Although I honestly expected to find some more comments in my thread since last Gabi's reply. :/
Awww, poor Ren. *hugs* Maybe they were all deleted for being horribly off-topic and/or offensive to blind people and children?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lisky

How do we know that's not a Bas-spy in disguise? :U

sniper keaton did come out awesome though... very well done Ren.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Basilisk on February 26, 2010, 09:26:28 AM
How do we know that's not a Bas-spy in disguise? :U

sniper keaton did come out awesome though... very well done Ren.
Thanks! And, I Spy-checked her! ;)

Quote from: Jairus on February 25, 2010, 05:25:44 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 25, 2010, 03:41:33 PM

Awww, poor Ren. *hugs* Maybe they were all deleted for being horribly off-topic and/or offensive to blind people and children?
Offensive to blind people and children? That's extra-heretical! D:<

Ren Gaulen

Without further ado, I bring you.. TROMBE!

This is a picture of Ren and Zig dressed like Sanger Zonvolt and Elzam von Branstein from "Super Robot Wars" games. "Trombe" is Elzam's personal theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-0-KyPd0Y), which has an amusing quality to override all other music in the game when it starts, including boss themes.

Gabi

Nice faces, and nice music too. But how does it override all other music?

I like the small version in your sig. :)

WhiteFox

I'll second Gabi: nice expressions.

The fur collar looks nice, too.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...