yet another welcome

Started by Gray, February 07, 2008, 06:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray

I was here before and let my account be deleted, but I am back and I suppose it would be rude of me not to make another intro thread.  So, umm... hi and all that good stuff.  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. You'll probably have more luck if you post more often ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Or she could just spam the place with posts until her accounts gets enough in there that we'd feel guilty deleting it. Some of the old accounts are still around for that reason.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

... that was what I said, wasn't it? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cemalidor

well, was offline quite some time too, luckily i wasn't deleted. ^^;

Darkmoon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 08, 2008, 07:33:59 AM
... that was what I said, wasn't it? ;-]

Posting more often and posting a ton really don't have to occur at the same time. One could, technically happen without the other.

If we propose a person that post 300 times in the course of three days, and then drops off the forum, technically they wouldn't be posting more often, simply a ton. Taking the flipside to that setup, a person that posts only once a month, and only one time, posts often enough to not get deleted, byt, arguably, posts very little in the way of content.

In both those examples, the person would likely not be deleted when we do a member purge.

bill

Darkmoon

I am glad that, once again, we have managed to gain your approval, Bill.

Pagan

Yo, didn't know you before, but welcome to forums again.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Zedd

Hey glad to see you aboard again...Even if I never met you?

Suwako

Respond or people will become furious and hack the interwebs and delete your being!

or at least be sad  :<

also; Hi.  :)

Gray