Sweeping Darkness (IC) - Open

Started by Darkmoon, February 02, 2008, 11:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Thalien bolted ahead of the others, gliding across the ground as if he were a shadow instead of some living thing.  His movements were almost too smooth to seem natural, and the grace he displayed made it obvious that he was in peak condition.  The assassin moved for the tower, then slowed as he reached it's base, waiting for their so called leader to, well, lead.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

techmaster-glitch

"I do not know precicely how long it will take for my companions to reach this location." DFX said to the person on the other side of the portal. As he was analyzing the magic structure, the portal spell itself was quite beyond his immediate comprehension, but the spell was anchored to the pillar, and that part DFX could understand and influence. As Enigma offered aid, DFX said, "Allow me to direct your energies."
   DFX focused on the supports of the spell, the framework binding it to the pillar. As Enigma put energy into the spell, DFX conducted it into the foundations of the portal, adding his own energy as well, reinforcing the magic and stabilizing its bond to the pillar.

Azlan

Aire had decided it might be best to utilize a bit of short range teleportation.  She skipped a few steps and immediately fell into a run for a fraction of a second before blinking out of existence. 

The elf reappeared, bounded up and burst through the trap door expecting there to be trouble.  Her stance was one of sword and shield.

"Ye called and I am here.  Thee others will be up momentarily... what goes here that an alarm was raised for action?"
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

e_voyager

"Yes" said Enigma tersely through gritted teeth. "i'm not sure how much longer we can keep this portal open." that was it. Enigma could not spare any more breath to explain what was going one. this was harder then flying and he was using both of his best magic's light and shadow at once. he knew that mixing the two of them together properly could greatly augment their power but just summoning them together was tiring. if 28 had not been directing the magic he shuttered to think of what would have happened. he was going to need some extreme resting time after this. he hoped that the potions in his pack were still fresh enough to help him recover. after all he didn't expect that he'd be given a month to recover like the last time his tried this trick some 20 years ago for his magic instructor.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey