The person above you is a serial killer...

Started by demongirl12000, February 02, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Falsely accused of murdering 3 young women, E was convicted and put into jail, in the police station they kept asking him why he did it. After one year of constant mental torture he finally told them a fairy tale, which in his current state he believed himself, The prison was unreachable from the outside world 1 day later, when the special forces arrived they perceived  a scene that was too gruesome for horror movies, it seemed like the walls where bleeding, while the decapitated heads laid on the floor, grinning at the people, a mocking grin. "I did it! :D " was carved onto every heads forehead. Many died, in fact for 60 years 15 people a day where found, their bodies mutilated.. 

e_voyager

unable to take the hiatus of hellbound a Koyta staved Aiyno went on a murder spree. at every scene he wrote in blood "the killings will continue until hellbound returns." but alas it was not to be for Aiyno had unwittingly killed the comics creator as his first victim.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

gh0st

e serial killed everyone in a twenty five mile radius and still holds the perimeter... the cause? no syrup at denny's restraunt! :mowtongue

Angel

The stereotype says ghosts can't hurt you. Little did the Mythbusters know how wrong they would be when they attempted to disprove gh0st's existence...

To this day, the MB crew claims that the screams of their coworkers haunt their dreams. But there are other paranormal investigators to play with, as gh0st well knows.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

Black_angel was such a lovely girl, she grew up to be a fine woman. When someone tried to steal her handbag she ripped out his spine and strangled the remaining corpse with it's own spine.  It was a gore fest, she was accused for having a unnecessary violent to being robbed. When she wouldn't let go off the spine during arrest she bit a police officer and mainly because of this was send to jail. She escaped and ripped out the police officers spine, how she got out no one knows, she strangled the police officers family and was back in her jail the same day, holding the spine in her hands as if it was her favorite doll and she was 8 years old and overly possessive, they never took it out of her hands, afraid for the consequences, she was named the Spine Reaper by the media. 

gh0st

poor aiyno swung a katana too fast for his buddy to block, went insane because of a minor blood clot and has been going around collecting everyones left big toe... very painfully... last seen next to our reporter dave. after that sighting police had to launch a tactical nuke to get rid of him... also because the stockpile was getting too big...

Darkdragon

After being sentenced to death, gh0st found his way to be the subject of a faulty necromancy ritual, causing gh0st to become an insane undead who then proceeds to systematically kill everyone who crosses his path.

meany

Darkdragon just got up one day, and decided to start saying hello to people with his shotgun.

e_voyager

alone and trapped under the tutelage of e_voyager Meany grow up to be angry bitter and Meany with no more remorse then the on that raised him when conformed about a candy bar wrapper that he allege thew on the ground Meany probably slugged the officer that wanted to ticket him before anyone even Meany realized it he'd killed the officer  their partner and several  onlookers. to this day he is hunted not that he bothers to hide. and to this day he claims that that wrapper that stater this whole mess wasn't his to begin with. sadly enough he was right.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

E_voyager started poking people with the, I quote "pointy end." Saying it was his creed, after a billion dolar investigation they discovered that E had played too much Assassins Creed.

Cogidubnus

Aiyno wolf is famed for drinking the blood of his enemies. And the occasional strawberry yahoo.

Angel

After so many years of making beautiful poetry, Cog realized there were too many people in the world whose ugly souls defied beauty and art. It's a shame he didn't realize in time that by staining his hands, he was defiling his own pure heart and soul...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

Embracing the darkness of her own soul, Black_angel chose her weapon and wandered into the night, in the morn she would return, The water in which she showered turned red of the blood on her body and clothes. When she was caught, she said; "Is it not a sin to ignore your inner voice?"

Darkdragon

After an unfortunate traffic accident, Aiyno was sent to the Emergency Room, where the doctors labored many hours to save him. The procedure worked, however, Aiyno was not wholly the same; it was as if he was always in another realm and spent the next five years in a mental institute, locked in a pale white room being attended by servants, blankly staring out of the window.

Shunned from the world, only seeing the company of the nurses and attendees, for nobody sought to find at see Aiyno in his state, Aiyno was in internal turmoil. After the long years of confinement, Aiyno lost his belongings, lost his faith in humanity, (if there had been any in the first place) and lost his will to live.

In a faint corner of his mind, occasionally disturbed, was the distant memory of that accident. He remembered the starking details of the hit-and-run driver that has indirectly caused this misery. As time wore on, this memory had to return and haunt Aiyno; and as time wore on this memory was beginning to surface and torment  his every fiber. Then it happened. Aiyno snapped - soon came that one fateful evening where the attendant nurse entered the room to give Aiyno his evening shots, for the last time.

Kitsune Ascendant

Every day, it would happen. Five-o-clock would roll around, and a deluge of slime would pour from a giant bucket above his office. Sometimes it was green. sometimes it was blue. Sometimes it had pineapple chunks in it. But it always tasted like used cough syrup. That sawed off shotgun looked rather enticing, but when he pulled the trigger, all that came out was a small, pitiful "bang" sign. In a fit of animalistic rage, he clubbed every other human he saw to death with it. He still holds this strange weapon, the blood stains covering his face like a gruesome mask. He calls it old faithful.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

shunned bye the world in general Kitsune Ascendant began to walk the path of destruction. as he did his anger and rage turned him red  and his growing hatred multiplied his z power to the point of being harmful jut to being around him not that the power alone was what killed those he encountered. of now the powers radiation didn't have a Chance and he quickly sled and ripped apart those he  met there blood adding color to his deadly hate filled gaze. To this day  no one knows just how many vanished at the hands of this angry Kitsune not even the Kitsune himself.

Darkdragon

During a boring lecture in Economics 312, E suddenly has an epiphany; why are people dragged into this rat race of society? Wouldn't things have been easier if one does not have to constantly worry about not having enough money to afford food and have their house foreclose on them? Would it not have been easier to just return to the people's roots, and create a self-sustaining ecosystem? As luck would have it, E had a grandparent who owned a wealthy farm, providing enough for himself and his family.

Not being one to be willingly cut off from the rest of society, E still keeps online contact with his fellow friends. After E sees the effects of the harsh, modern-day economy slowly destroy, one by one, the ones he had known so well, E swore to destroy the unfair companies which brings much economic ruin.

Fortunately for E, due to the Internet world, E recognized he can write a program to systematically destroy important files of the said companies. This program was called Forte, after that character in various Japanese games. Forte ran amok; businesses failed, the economic world was in shambles.

By now, driven insane with power, E decided that the supporters of companies cannot live. Thus E set out from his adobe to seek his victims.

gh0st

dark dragon was a happy person for the longest time, he walked through medows, sniffed the roses on his way to work and talked with miss bedbutter on the way home. that is until he got arrested for doing drugs which weren't even his but an evil drug lord who made an alias in his name.at the trial miss bedbutter was testifying for him but wasn't much help.

while in prison he was beaten daily and possibly raped at some point in the week, obviously horrified at the idea of their prison becoming a murder scene the warden in order to keep the good pr let dark dragon go,

he ended up leveling the entire continent of south america singlehandedly

Suwako

gh0st once got a call on his cellphone, a creepy voice said "seven days" he remembered the movie from which this came, he though it was a hoax, till a girl came crawling out of the TV, he ran as fast as he could. He checked his voice messages, the one that said seven days was still there.. he remembered the movies plot, he made a copy of the recording and send it to his friend, he committed suicide a month later, after 1200 people had died  because  of him, a large amount of them being either family of his or close friends, everyone knew... because the voice in the message... was his own.